2013 Kawasaki KX450f Build

Related:
Create New Tag

1/28/2018 7:19 AM

Here’s a little history on the bike. I bought this bike brand new in June of 2013 and had it for a year and then I sold it my dad about the same time in 2014 and picked up a 15 CRF450r. Well life happens and I got pretty sick from November of 16 through July of 17 and had to sell my Honda. While the Kawi was in my dads possession he only rode it maybe 5 times. Now a little over a year from selling my Honda I recently bought the KX back from my dad and with only 65 hours on it from the showroom!

So I’m going to tear it down and really make it nice. Here’s a list of things I plan to do to it:

Powder coat frame and swingarm

Factory Connection Suspension

‘18 Front Brake Line Guide

‘18 Rear Brake Line Guide

Renthal TwinRing 50T Black

Pro Taper 520XRC Chain

ODI Half Waffle Black

Magura Hydraulic Clutch

WC Axle Blocks

Polisport Swingarm Protectors

CV4 2.0 Bar Rad Cap

Nihilo Frame Tape

Acerbis Full Kit Black, 18 White Front Fender, 18 White Front Number Plate, Black Mud Flap, Black Chain Slide, Black Chain Block

Galfer USA - 270mm OS Solid Front Rotor, Solid Rear Rotor, SS Lines, Sintered Pads, 270mm OS Bracket

Tokyo Mods ECU remap for VP VPR and PC Ti-5

Hinson Ignition and Clutch Cover

I think that’s a good start and there are a few things that I’m still trying to figure out but what do you guys think? Any other parts that would look cool? Not trying to dump a bunch of money into Ti bolts but I think this is a good start to good build. Let me know what you think!

|

2006 Honda CR250r