2007 CR125 build

5/25/2018 10:00pm Edited Date/Time 6/8/2018 6:10pm
Hey guys
First of all sorry abut the lack of build photos the phone I had when I was building this’s bike decided to die and I lost all my photos unfortunately

This build started out as a basic top end rebuild but quickly turned into a all out build with not one bearing or bolt left unchanged.
I am not completely finished with this build just yet, once work picks up again I will be getting some engine work done by two stroke performance here in Australia I will also be changing every bolt to titanium ( already started with the front end and brakes) and a few other little things here and there

Here’s a run down of what’s done

MOTOR
Complete rebuild of top and bottom end
Every bearing replaced with oem bearings
Cases cerakoted black
Titanium centre case and reed block bolts
Vfroce reeds

SUSPENSION
Forks and shock from 2006 crf250
Motokote completely rebuilt and modified my suspension revalving everything
Motokote also got the kashima done on the shock body and upper fork legs along with blue ti-nitrite lower fork legs and black shock shaft.
Modified triple clamps to allow me to mount the newer front end on the bike,casting marks have been removed and been cerakoted by motokote ( all cerakoting was done by him)
Titanium triple clamp and fork lug bots

CHASSIS
Head stay, linkage and swing arm bearings all replaced
Frame, subframe and swing arm cleaned but I’m not happy with it so it will be done again
New plastics and sticker kit from rival ink
Brakes have been completely rebuilt with the master cylinders and calipers being cerakoted burnt bronze I managed to find titanium brake pins and banjo bolts ( will put up a photo later)
Just installed a braking 270mm overside front disc I will be changing to moto stuff at a later date

Wheels are a work in progress the hubs have been cerakoted burnt bronze just waitin on funds to buy a60 rims along with black spokes

Also waiting on funds to get a new exhaust I’m still undecided on what to go with so any ideas would be great

|
5/25/2018 10:21pm
Looks great so far! Love the suspension, looks great, can't beat the tiN blue to me... works style pipe, whatever you get!
Chance1216
6/1/2018 8:27am Edited Date/Time 6/1/2018 8:29am
That's a nice bike for sure. My son has an 04 CR 125 that were sprucing up together. Right now he and I are debating over a Bills pipe or Pro Circuit works pipe. Only issue is us living in the Pacific Northwest and the moisture making the PC pipe rust. Just something about the raw metal PC pipe that makes it stand out.
6/2/2018 12:15am
Chance1216 wrote:
That's a nice bike for sure. My son has an 04 CR 125 that were sprucing up together. Right now he and I are debating over...
That's a nice bike for sure. My son has an 04 CR 125 that were sprucing up together. Right now he and I are debating over a Bills pipe or Pro Circuit works pipe. Only issue is us living in the Pacific Northwest and the moisture making the PC pipe rust. Just something about the raw metal PC pipe that makes it stand out.
I’m leaning towards a bills pipe just look so good? but I also want a carbon silencer not sure if bills makes that or not
Chance1216
6/8/2018 6:10pm
Chance1216 wrote:
That's a nice bike for sure. My son has an 04 CR 125 that were sprucing up together. Right now he and I are debating over...
Bbyrne464 wrote:
I’m leaning towards a bills pipe just look so good? but I also want a carbon silencer not sure if bills makes that or not
There's always buds racing. They make a carbon silencer.

Post a reply to: 2007 CR125 build

The Latest