2004 kx250 modern build

Related:
Create New Tag

5/10/2020 4:03 PM

Finally finished the build (almost haha) started as a 2004 kx250 that had a brand new motor and the frame and swing arm had been powder coated but needed lots the wheels were taco'd, lots of small parts, suspension was blown, needed sprockets and chains, brake rotors. Unfortunately I was so excited to work on it and build it that I didn't take to many pics along the way 👎🏻 but here's some pics when I brought it home in January this year and then some random ones along the way and then the final ones today.

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

5/10/2020 6:31 PM

I love the look of those restyle plastics. Sick bike man!

|

themotolog.com The only offroad bike specific logbook available

5/10/2020 6:52 PM

The Moto Log wrote:

I love the look of those restyle plastics. Sick bike man!

Thanks! Ya so do I, really modernized the look

|

5/10/2020 8:04 PM

Looks really good! Only thing i see different from other bikes with these kits is your rear fender seems to stick up more than the others. The others I’ve seen the rear fender runs out flatter at almost the same angle as the seat.

|

Instagram @factoryfarley25

5/10/2020 8:07 PM

FarleyMX25 wrote:

Looks really good! Only thing i see different from other bikes with these kits is your rear fender seems to stick up more than the others. The others I’ve seen the rear fender runs out flatter at almost the same angle as the seat.

Ya the fender is kinda wacky but apparently it has slots in the mounts to dial it in, I just haven't messed around with that yet

|

5/11/2020 8:59 AM

FarleyMX25 wrote:

Looks really good! Only thing i see different from other bikes with these kits is your rear fender seems to stick up more than the others. The others I’ve seen the rear fender runs out flatter at almost the same angle as the seat.

Kawasakirider612 wrote:

Ya the fender is kinda wacky but apparently it has slots in the mounts to dial it in, I just haven't messed around with that yet

While re-aligning the fender, get that front brake line inside the guard.

Great looking scooter, btw.

|

5/11/2020 9:18 AM

Sick build. Came out perfect.

I am working on a CR125 build and cant wait to put the restyle kit I have for it on.

|

2015 YZ250F - 2003 CR125R

5/11/2020 10:00 AM

Looks good! Only thing I see is run that front brake line on the inside of the fork leg so it doesn’t get snagged on something.

|

5/11/2020 10:04 AM

Pirate421 wrote:

Looks good! Only thing I see is run that front brake line on the inside of the fork leg so it doesn’t get snagged on something.

Hey good eye I didn't even notice or realize that haha thanks!

|

5/11/2020 10:28 AM

Looks awesome! If you need graphics for that thing, HMU on IG. @hm_designs_moto

|

5/11/2020 2:25 PM

dylanv21 wrote:

Looks awesome! If you need graphics for that thing, HMU on IG. @hm_designs_moto

Thanks man!

|

5/12/2020 8:26 PM

dylanv21 wrote:

Looks awesome! If you need graphics for that thing, HMU on IG. @hm_designs_moto

Are you in Fresno or the PNW?

|

5/13/2020 11:02 AM

Matt Fisher wrote:

Are you in Fresno or the PNW?

Born and raised in Fresno. Moved to Seattle area about a year ago for my wife’s work.

|