2003 kx125 triple clamps

Related:
Create New Tag

7/31/2020 9:45 PM

Hi I have a 2003 KX125. I am trying to find triple clamps but it seems nobody makes them anymore. My question is does anyone know if triple clamps Off any other bike or year will fit. I want to still use the forks off my kx125 though. If anyone can help me out I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

|

8/1/2020 4:21 PM

You may be able to have emig racing make you a set. They make them for other brands. You can try topar racing as well. Applied racing or ride engineering doesn’t make them any more?

|

8/1/2020 4:25 PM

I just checked applied they have them applied race.com

|

8/1/2020 4:45 PM

@ecmx274 thank you I will definitely look into that.

|

8/2/2020 9:07 AM

Pro Circuit did a run of the 03-07 clamps a little while back. They do not always have accurate inventory on their website. I called and they had some sitting on a shelf about 7 months ago. Worth a try.

|

8/2/2020 11:56 AM

swodown348 wrote:

Pro Circuit did a run of the 03-07 clamps a little while back. They do not always have accurate inventory on their website. I called and they had some sitting on a shelf about 7 months ago. Worth a try.

@Swodown348 thank you ya I herd they did a limited run I just figured they'd be out of them and I would imagine they'd be on the more pricey side. Do you remember how much they were when you called?

|

8/2/2020 12:05 PM

swodown348 wrote:

Pro Circuit did a run of the 03-07 clamps a little while back. They do not always have accurate inventory on their website. I called and they had some sitting on a shelf about 7 months ago. Worth a try.

camerondesena wrote:

@Swodown348 thank you ya I herd they did a limited run I just figured they'd be out of them and I would imagine they'd be on the more pricey side. Do you remember how much they were when you called?

A set runs $500. If bar mounts are in stock it would add another $100. They have had bar mounts on back order for quite some time.

|

8/3/2020 9:16 PM

|

8/4/2020 3:47 AM

are you looking for aftermarket? i have a stock set sitting around id sell cheap.

|

10/27/2020 1:10 PM

gristle568 wrote:

are you looking for aftermarket? i have a stock set sitting around id sell cheap.

What brand are they? Might be interested

|

10/27/2020 3:55 PM

gristle568 wrote:

are you looking for aftermarket? i have a stock set sitting around id sell cheap.

acase11 wrote:

What brand are they? Might be interested

they are the stock clamps powder coated black off a 2004 kx125.

|