2002 Works Honda HRC RC125 STOLEN

TooOld4WFO
Fantasy
1610th
8/20/2020 2:29pm
Any update on this?
I completely understand how being involved with something and filled with excitement and passion can end so abruptly.
Made worse by someone else making that choice for you.

Lost over $25,000. in items I labored intensely to create. One burglary at my business. He came through the roof and was able to deactivate our alarm prior to entry down through the drop ceiling.
No insurance.

This event just sealed the deal for me. Time to move on from what I had spent years devoting energy and travel to.
No way was I going to reproduce what was taken.

It’s a bad deal for Vital if this causes him to move on and not share what he was doing.

If you come back and share more you clearly have more passion to get past this then I did. Yes, stronger then what I thought I was.

If not I am sure those who have suffered equally understand. Good future endeavors to you.
matt.3150
8/20/2020 3:57pm
TooOld4WFO wrote:
Any update on this? I completely understand how being involved with something and filled with excitement and passion can end so abruptly. Made worse by someone...
Any update on this?
I completely understand how being involved with something and filled with excitement and passion can end so abruptly.
Made worse by someone else making that choice for you.

Lost over $25,000. in items I labored intensely to create. One burglary at my business. He came through the roof and was able to deactivate our alarm prior to entry down through the drop ceiling.
No insurance.

This event just sealed the deal for me. Time to move on from what I had spent years devoting energy and travel to.
No way was I going to reproduce what was taken.

It’s a bad deal for Vital if this causes him to move on and not share what he was doing.

If you come back and share more you clearly have more passion to get past this then I did. Yes, stronger then what I thought I was.

If not I am sure those who have suffered equally understand. Good future endeavors to you.
No updates, but I’m still building this 125, they didn’t get some of the critical stuff, and I am determined to make one really trick Honda 125 that will keep up with a modern KTM. Thanks for your understanding, the situation really sucks. I just need to be safer and make things next to impossible to seal. I just not sure I’m going to share anything anymore, it suck for all the people that like to see the bikes.
Rickyisms
8/20/2020 5:11pm
You really gotta wonder their motive for stealing them. They’re such identifiable parts whether they try to sell them or put them on a bike. Someone’s going to see them.

Did you make a list and put it in the main forum? I would do that Matt.
BToz
8/20/2020 5:43pm
matt.3150 wrote:
No updates, but I’m still building this 125, they didn’t get some of the critical stuff, and I am determined to make one really trick Honda...
No updates, but I’m still building this 125, they didn’t get some of the critical stuff, and I am determined to make one really trick Honda 125 that will keep up with a modern KTM. Thanks for your understanding, the situation really sucks. I just need to be safer and make things next to impossible to seal. I just not sure I’m going to share anything anymore, it suck for all the people that like to see the bikes.
Cameras, dogs, guns and insurance. In that order, well maybe guns should come first.

The Shop

matt.3150
9/30/2020 10:21pm
Hey guy’s so I still have not found my stuff, if anyone knows who stole it I’m willing to pay $10k to anyone you gets it back for me, no questIons asked!
10/1/2020 5:18am
Sure would love to catch these low lifes, you can keep the 10k Matt. As long as I can give them the brand on their skin. Nice big "T" on their face would do for me,how about you? Makes you want to go hide in a closet.I'm bummed to lose out on a lesson in trick bike building.Keeping my ears and eyes open, they will show up. Go easy with it , fools always stumble.
10/1/2020 6:17am
If you want to sell.one of those Nissin front calipers i got a place for it on the front of a Yamaha.
matt.3150
10/2/2020 4:00pm
If you want to sell.one of those Nissin front calipers i got a place for it on the front of a Yamaha.
Sorry no, one of mine was already stolen, so I am short one for one of the bikes I’m building.
12/1/2020 6:23pm
There is a hrc 02 cr125 pipe and other hrc parts on eBay, right now. Very sorry for your loss. I had 3 mint cr125,s stolen, worst feeling ever.
Mxracer607
12/1/2020 9:49pm
There is a guy on eBay going by the name of millt67 who is selling a bunch of works cr and kx parts
DJV804
12/1/2020 9:59pm
Mxracer607 wrote:
There is a guy on eBay going by the name of millt67 who is selling a bunch of works cr and kx parts
Thomas(millt67) isn’t the guy. He actually lives in he Midwest now. He’s been at this game both in the forums and on ebay for a LONG time. He’s legit.
12/2/2020 6:53pm
Mxracer607 wrote:
DJV804 wrote:
Thomas(millt67) isn’t the guy. He actually lives in he Midwest now. He’s been at this game both in the forums and on ebay for a LONG...
Thomas(millt67) isn’t the guy. He actually lives in he Midwest now. He’s been at this game both in the forums and on ebay for a LONG time. He’s legit.
Oh ok. Just trying to help Matt., I read his post a while back. I was very happy and excited to see his build. Then it,s stolen, I couldn’t post on it. This kind of event is brutal in so many ways. Trust in anyone on earth is gone. Employers shorting me on money etc, I freak out really bad. You stand up for yourself, way over the top. For someone that didn’t hv 80k of property stolen, would never understand. I hope Matt is doing ok.
matt.3150
12/2/2020 9:31pm
Mxracer607 wrote:
DJV804 wrote:
Thomas(millt67) isn’t the guy. He actually lives in he Midwest now. He’s been at this game both in the forums and on ebay for a LONG...
Oh ok. Just trying to help Matt., I read his post a while back. I was very happy and excited to see his build. Then it,s...
Oh ok. Just trying to help Matt., I read his post a while back. I was very happy and excited to see his build. Then it,s stolen, I couldn’t post on it. This kind of event is brutal in so many ways. Trust in anyone on earth is gone. Employers shorting me on money etc, I freak out really bad. You stand up for yourself, way over the top. For someone that didn’t hv 80k of property stolen, would never understand. I hope Matt is doing ok.
He I appreciate it, thanks for thinking about me!
Mxracer607
12/2/2020 9:32pm
Mxracer607 wrote:
DJV804 wrote:
Ok just making sure.
matt.3150
12/2/2020 9:33pm
Thomas is the guy on Ebay selling the HRC stuff, his prices are usually double or triple what they should be, and he’s an ass to top it off!
Yeti831
12/4/2020 11:06am
Mxracer607 wrote:
I got my KYB shock and KXF lugs from him and he actually had origin background on the parts, setting, exact fitment, etc.

Can’t speak for his Honda stuff but I doubt it’s him. Wouldn’t hurt to investigate. Maybe he has stolen parts and doesn’t know?

To OP: I hope you get your stuff back. It’s easy work what people like you do. Hopefully the thief/s end up dead in a ditch and you recover something from this. Best wishes, man.
matt.3150
12/4/2020 1:33pm
Mxracer607 wrote:
Yeti831 wrote:
I got my KYB shock and KXF lugs from him and he actually had origin background on the parts, setting, exact fitment, etc. Can’t speak for...
I got my KYB shock and KXF lugs from him and he actually had origin background on the parts, setting, exact fitment, etc.

Can’t speak for his Honda stuff but I doubt it’s him. Wouldn’t hurt to investigate. Maybe he has stolen parts and doesn’t know?

To OP: I hope you get your stuff back. It’s easy work what people like you do. Hopefully the thief/s end up dead in a ditch and you recover something from this. Best wishes, man.
The stuff on EBay , is Thomas 100% for sure I know him quite well, I have his phone number, he used to live in Elsinore California and bus he’s in Minneapolis Minnesota. He has a bunch of HRC parts , Yamaha of Troy parts and KHI Works Kawasaki parts .
matt.3150
12/4/2020 1:35pm
Mxracer607 wrote:
Yeti831 wrote:
I got my KYB shock and KXF lugs from him and he actually had origin background on the parts, setting, exact fitment, etc. Can’t speak for...

matt.3150 wrote:
The stuff on EBay , is Thomas 100% for sure I know him quite well, I have his phone number, he used to live in Elsinore...
The stuff on EBay , is Thomas 100% for sure I know him quite well, I have his phone number, he used to live in Elsinore California and bus he’s in Minneapolis Minnesota. He has a bunch of HRC parts , Yamaha of Troy parts and KHI Works Kawasaki parts .
Thomas goes by millt67
mike23lee
12/4/2020 3:47pm
TooOld4WFO wrote:
Your obvious means to acquire these components is impressive in itself. It seems like you just back up to Honda HRC warehouse/shop and throw wads of...
Your obvious means to acquire these components is impressive in itself.
It seems like you just back up to Honda HRC warehouse/shop and throw wads of cash about as they load up your semi/van/Truck.
Just how you were able to acquire this stuff would be an enjoyable story in itself.
I look forward to those mid 90 builds as this is very near and dear to me.

Great job on sharing content.
matt.3150 wrote:
I have been collect HRC stuff for about 10 years or more. I had some real good contacts in the beginning, but it was different then...
I have been collect HRC stuff for about 10 years or more. I had some real good contacts in the beginning, but it was different then. There was hardly anyone around with the stuff. Now there are guys trying to make a business out of finding and selling works parts and the pricing has gotten kind of crazy. Also they are guys that are making replica stuff and claiming it’s real, it kind of sad.
Where can we find these resellers? Im unable to located any type of hrc parts at all
Yeti831
12/4/2020 4:42pm Edited Date/Time 2/27/2021 3:41pm
Mxracer607 wrote:
Yeti831 wrote:

matt.3150 wrote:
The stuff on EBay , is Thomas 100% for sure I know him quite well, I have his phone number, he used to live in Elsinore...
Totally. I don’t know what others dealt with to say he’s overpriced or that he’s an ass, but I got a solid deal on a set of flawless works 48mm kyb lugs and a 2-piece kyb shock shipped and he was very easy to work with.

The same guys who say his works parts are overpriced are probably the same dudes who were defending an rm250 with Makita graphics going for $10k. It’s worth what someone will pay.

Back on topic, I love seeing builds like this so I hope OP has everything work out.
Looby321
12/5/2020 12:52pm
I was stoked to see this thread was moved to the top of the build page, hoping for good news....and now I’m not stoked.
matt.3150
12/5/2020 7:06pm
Yeti831 wrote:

matt.3150 wrote:
Yeti831 wrote:
Totally. I don’t know what others dealt with to say he’s overpriced or that he’s an ass, but I got a solid deal on a set...
Totally. I don’t know what others dealt with to say he’s overpriced or that he’s an ass, but I got a solid deal on a set of flawless works 48mm kyb lugs and a 2-piece kyb shock shipped and he was very easy to work with.

The same guys who say his works parts are overpriced are probably the same dudes who were defending an rm250 with Makita graphics going for $10k. It’s worth what someone will pay.

Back on topic, I love seeing builds like this so I hope OP has everything work out.
Look this isn’t going anywhere, I’m not going to keep going on about him, it’s a waste of my time.
Yeti831
12/5/2020 10:23pm Edited Date/Time 12/5/2020 10:23pm
matt.3150 wrote:
Yeti831 wrote:
Totally. I don’t know what others dealt with to say he’s overpriced or that he’s an ass, but I got a solid deal on a set...

matt.3150 wrote:
Look this isn’t going anywhere, I’m not going to keep going on about him, it’s a waste of my time.
Ok, then don’t. All I said was he’s solid and that I’ve done business with him before.

You’re wasting your time, not me. So chill out.
matt.3150
12/6/2020 10:10pm
Yeti831 wrote:

matt.3150 wrote:
Yeti831 wrote:
Ok, then don’t. All I said was he’s solid and that I’ve done business with him before.

So me chill out because I’m not going to go on about him.
Ok! That makes allot of sense!
matt.3150
12/7/2020 9:19am Edited Date/Time 12/7/2020 11:11am
matt.3150 wrote:
Yeti831 wrote:

matt.3150 wrote:
Well sound like your in love with Thomas! I don't have any issues with that. But maybe you should not tell me you should tell Thomas.
Yeti831
12/7/2020 3:40pm
Yeti831 wrote:

matt.3150 wrote:
matt.3150 wrote:
Well sound like your in love with Thomas! I don't have any issues with that. But maybe you should not tell me you should tell Thomas.
I’m not the one who brought him into the conversation and started slinging mud. All I did was throw out that MAYBE he doesn’t know he has stolen parts (which doesn’t seem to be the case) and that he was very easy and communicative to do business with. Which you then went a geographical background on the guy then proceeded to shit on me for continuing a part of the conversation that you entertained and somehow that got you upset.

Apparently he broke your heart one day, so I’ll leave you to it. Have a good one, dude. Good luck with everything.
matt.3150
12/7/2020 6:27pm
matt.3150 wrote:
matt.3150 wrote:
Yeti831 wrote:
I’m not the one who brought him into the conversation and started slinging mud. All I did was throw out that MAYBE he doesn’t know he...
I’m not the one who brought him into the conversation and started slinging mud. All I did was throw out that MAYBE he doesn’t know he has stolen parts (which doesn’t seem to be the case) and that he was very easy and communicative to do business with. Which you then went a geographical background on the guy then proceeded to shit on me for continuing a part of the conversation that you entertained and somehow that got you upset.

Apparently he broke your heart one day, so I’ll leave you to it. Have a good one, dude. Good luck with everything.
You really should read your stuff then, I did not say a word about you till you say” your wasting your time so chill out”
Secondly because you had one interaction with Thomas your an expert on the guy. I done allot of business with him, and he tried to rip me off more than one time. The majority of people that I know who have dealt with him think the same as me. Lastly I don’t have any idea we’re he gets his parts from but I never said anything about him stealing anything. So let’s just drop it! You can like the guy all you want, and I can dislike the guy all I want.
Yeti831
12/7/2020 6:34pm Edited Date/Time 12/7/2020 6:35pm
matt.3150 wrote:
Yeti831 wrote:
I’m not the one who brought him into the conversation and started slinging mud. All I did was throw out that MAYBE he doesn’t know he...

matt.3150 wrote:
You really should read your stuff then, I did not say a word about you till you say” your wasting your time so chill out” Secondly...
You really should read your stuff then, I did not say a word about you till you say” your wasting your time so chill out”
Secondly because you had one interaction with Thomas your an expert on the guy. I done allot of business with him, and he tried to rip me off more than one time. The majority of people that I know who have dealt with him think the same as me. Lastly I don’t have any idea we’re he gets his parts from but I never said anything about him stealing anything. So let’s just drop it! You can like the guy all you want, and I can dislike the guy all I want.
I never said he stole anything or even remotely suggested it. Try that reading thing you’re demanding of me.

Take care 👍
matt.3150
5/11/2021 9:36pm Edited Date/Time 5/11/2021 9:40pm
https://www.ebay.com/itm/265148281268?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DR…

Cruising eBay and ran across this. Not sure ifs its something of yours, but worth a shot
Thanks for keeping your eyes open, but know this pipe isn’t one of mine, no pipes were stolen from me. This pipe was a test pipe they never raced with it. All the pipes they raced with had a PC badge on them. The parts I’m missing are a HRC braced swingarm, billet steering damper, billet Nissin front caliper, HRC front triple clamps, and
front wheel with disk. Sand cast CR125R cases,!magnesium HRC primary cover. A balanced crank and HRC long rod, 3 rods, a HRC 6 speed transmission that was REMed and WPCed, a few pistons and a whole bunch of titanium. Thank
You

Post a reply to: 2002 Works Honda HRC RC125 STOLEN

The Latest