2002 Works Honda HRC RC125 STOLEN

Related:
Create New Tag

6/29/2020 8:57 PM

So I have to decide on which carburetor I want to run, I have the one Team Honda ran, it’s a stock Mikuni TMX carburetors but with some mods, bored to to a oval 37mmx38mm. Choke circuit was taken out. Photo
Photo
Photo

|

6/29/2020 9:00 PM

Or do I want to run this works Mikuni . It’s sandcast works KHI 37mm carburetors with a powerjet. Team Kawasaki used theses on there 125 Photo
Photo
Photo

|

6/29/2020 9:04 PM

Or this works Kawasaki Mikuni carburetors, it’s also sandcast, but it’s a 38mm carburetor with a powerjet and TPS. But according to Team Honda and there dyno’s the 37mm carburetors seem to run much better than the 38mm on the factory 125, I guess I’m going to have to get some dyno time! Photo
Photo

|

6/29/2020 10:44 PM

I can't pick my jaw up off of the floor, these parts are unreal.

|

If it can't be fixed with a hammer, it's an electrical problem.

6/29/2020 11:35 PM

matt.3150 wrote:

Or this works Kawasaki Mikuni carburetors, it’s also sandcast, but it’s a 38mm carburetor with a powerjet and TPS. But according to Team Honda and there dyno’s the 37mm carburetors seem to run much better than the 38mm on the factory 125, I guess I’m going to have to get some dyno time! Photo
Photo

what's the shorter carb. The kawi one looks shorter.

|

6/30/2020 5:07 AM

I vote KHI 37mm! Just because it looks sick! 😂

Matt, thanks for posting these unreal parts and sharing you knowledge. Keep it up! PLEASE! 🙏🏻😁

|

6/30/2020 5:09 AM

Wonderful.!

|

6/30/2020 11:56 AM

There are two Kawasaki carbs there, ones a 37mm with powerjet and the other is a 38mm with powerjet and TPS. They are basically the same carb just one has a slightly larger bore and the TPS

|

6/30/2020 11:59 AM

mxav8r wrote:

I vote KHI 37mm! Just because it looks sick! 😂

Matt, thanks for posting these unreal parts and sharing you knowledge. Keep it up! PLEASE! 🙏🏻😁

I’m going to start with what Honda used to get a good base line setting, plus I have all the HRC specs for the 125, all the jetting and stuff. With the the KHI stuff I’ll need to play with things and a dyno would be the best way to do it.

|

6/30/2020 12:06 PM

Here’s 1994 HRC RC125 engine, the picture shows one engine case, but I have both, and there are factory sandcast engine cases, so pretty rare stuff.


Photo

|

6/30/2020 12:09 PM

Not using the HRC pipe going to us, going to be using these Bill’s pipe and silencer Photo

|

6/30/2020 12:11 PM

Photo

Photo

|

6/30/2020 12:12 PM

If you look at the silencer closely, it’s says 62 Lamy

|

6/30/2020 12:16 PM

Guys I thought I was going to get more responds?
Will I get more when I start building the bikes?

|

6/30/2020 12:26 PM

matt.3150 wrote:

Guys I thought I was going to get more responds?
Will I get more when I start building the bikes?

I’m here! In awe!

|

6/30/2020 12:29 PM

I'm here, patiently awaiting updates. Unreal stuff you got your hands on!

|

6/30/2020 12:59 PM

All these parts are unreal and your collection of them is way past impressive!

|

Instagram @factoryfarley25

6/30/2020 1:06 PM

Im sure plenty are reading and looking at the posts,, awesome stuff !!

|

6/30/2020 1:11 PM

Please continue so I can drool at all the unobtainable parts🤤

|

6/30/2020 4:51 PM

We’re looking, reading, and waiting for more. Post and they will come.

|

6/30/2020 4:58 PM

RAD60 wrote:

Im sure plenty are reading and looking at the posts,, awesome stuff !!

I’m just kidding, just see what kind of reaction I would get.

|

6/30/2020 5:04 PM

Oh here’s my 08 CRF450RW, still working on, but need to take the engine out if the frame to added the HRC engine parts Photo

|

6/30/2020 5:06 PM

HRC mag cover and Works Hinson cover
Photo

|

6/30/2020 5:16 PM

If you look closely at the balance shaft it’s a HRC balance shaft that is balanced

|

6/30/2020 5:20 PM

Some of the HRC engine parts for the 2008 CRF450RW
Including magnesium carburetor

Photo
Photo

|

6/30/2020 5:46 PM

matt.3150 wrote:

Oh here’s my 08 CRF450RW, still working on, but need to take the engine out if the frame to added the HRC engine parts Photo

Are you gonna do a thread for the 08?? I just picked one up and really think this bike has awesome potential!! Photo

|

6/30/2020 5:56 PM

matt.3150 wrote:

Oh here’s my 08 CRF450RW, still working on, but need to take the engine out if the frame to added the HRC engine parts Photo

lukemoto wrote:

Are you gonna do a thread for the 08?? I just picked one up and really think this bike has awesome potential!! Photo

Yea the 08 CRF450 was one of the best 450 made. , I guess I could do an HRC 2008 CRF450 build on vital, I need to take the engine apart and install the HRC goodies. Also I need to do the frame mod’s , I don’t have a HRC frame for it, but I could do the same mod’s as Team Honda USA had on there works 450’s. Pretty easy to do, and since I will have the engine out I might as well do that.

|

6/30/2020 6:23 PM

Here’s an old RC, I’m trying to find parts for , just putting it up fir shits and giggles

|

6/30/2020 6:51 PM

Matt what size forks are on your 2008? Sooooo nice!

|

6/30/2020 9:25 PM

mxav8r wrote:

Matt what size forks are on your 2008? Sooooo nice!

Works 49mm Showa’s

|