2002 Works Honda HRC RC125 STOLEN

DJV804
8/4/2020 1:53pm
If it was parts just for this bike it almost has to be someone following your build and knows who you are and where you live. I can’t even imagine man. Unreal the lows people stoop to. I’ll be keeping an eye out for anything and everything hrc from here on out.
Rickyisms
8/4/2020 5:10pm
Unbelievable. It is going to be very hard to sell stuff like this being there is very few out there. Once you get your list together I would post it in the moto related section as well.
BToz
8/4/2020 5:31pm
matt.3150 wrote:
So last night all my shit fir the 125 got stolen
BToz wrote:
Huh? How in the hell did that happen? Just stuff for that bike?
matt.3150 wrote:
Yes just stuff for that bike!
Ok dang that is really weird. Did you just post this build on vital? I’ve been on this site before several times from an internet search without becoming a member. I wonder if it was a “guest” and not a member? Still holy shit.

The Shop

TooOld4WFO
Fantasy
1435th
8/4/2020 6:02pm
Compile a list of what was taken with hopefully images. This will make it very easy to identify possible stolen items. I can or you post that stuff on Facebook sites dedicated to Honda CRs. I am a member of least 3 of them.
There is a Facebook page dedicated to Honda HRC stuff only also.

Someone who stole those is certainly not building their own bike.

Making a list that is easy and concise which can be copied and pasted will put the heat on those items.

That was a very serious burglary. Felony level due to the cost of those parts. I imagine they will want to move those parts as quickly as possible to put distance between them/him and the stolen items. If all they took were those parts makes it even easier to ultimately find the culprit.

Obviously insure you asked and received a case number for this particular burglary. Find out when that report will be ready for you to get a copy. Get that copy and check it for accuracy.

You will need that in order to make it easier for you to recover those items from say EBay and elsewhere.
JWACK
8/4/2020 6:20pm
Damn. Sorry to hear this news. Sad

I would be devastated.
nch209
8/4/2020 10:42pm
Unreal. Will keep an eye posted on the local for sale sites. I hope for a nasty outcome to the lowlife who stole from you.
chuckdavies
8/5/2020 12:42am
No. Way.

Matt i'm so sorry to read this, lowest of the low SCUM. I'll keep my eyes peeled for your stuff from here on out. Make a list with pics and flood all the relevant Facebook pages with them - make it too hot to handle.
dbr64
8/5/2020 1:54am
This is really sad news Matt, can’t even put myself in your place. I will keep eyes and ears open in the industry, have already put words into my network should special HRC parts put up.
H4L
8/5/2020 6:57am
WTF ! One of lowest forms of a POS human being is a thief..
I’m local to you & will be on the lookout for any HRC parts.
Sorry to hear about it. I’ve had stuff stolen & been robbed at gun point so I know the feeling. I hope you get your stuff back & the lowlife who did it gets caught..
matt.3150
8/5/2020 1:13pm
I am willing to pay $5000 to the person who helps me retrieve the parts back.
To who ever stole my stuff, what you got, none of the engine parts will even work together. The sand cast case don’t work with the crank at all! The transmission kit will work only with the newer factory cases, which I still have, along with the cylinder. None of the electronics will work, unless you have the schematics. Which you don’t have. Also there are only about 3 guys on earth right now that could build that engine, but they could not even do it with out the factory cases and cylinder. Plus those 3 guys are my friends. So a lot of what was stolen , is not going to work or even be sold to some thinking they could use it. The majority of the items have some way for my to identify them.
8/5/2020 2:21pm
Hey Matt,

That is shocking news.. I just came back on line after a 26 hour power outage and saw this. If they only took the HRC parts, it must have been someone following this thread. It would also have to be someone that;
-Lives near you
-Had the ability to find out your last name and/ or the name of your shop which you don't mention in this thread. You may think about who you have talked to that lives near you and knows these personal details about you

Perhaps Vital can tell you who from your area has viewed this thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whomever you are that stole Matt's parts.. you are an absolute scumbag! Screwing with someone's passion means you deserve twice the beating when you get found out!
JWACK
8/5/2020 3:57pm
Did the entire bike get stolen or just the parts?
matt.3150
8/5/2020 6:39pm
JWACK wrote:
Did the entire bike get stolen or just the parts?
Allot of parts, and almost a roller chassis.
Zesiger 112
Fantasy
2020th
8/5/2020 6:49pm
Unbelievable situation! Real low life’s in this world, certainly wasn’t a normal thief they would have no interest in some parts and an incomplete bike.
8/5/2020 8:28pm
Lets find these SCUM BAGS and teach them a lesson. NOT yours means NOT yours, I will teach them this. You don't need to pay me 5k. I take pride in branding thieves with a mark. Sorry to hear of this Matt. Together we will rise and catch these low lifes.
matt.3150
8/6/2020 12:27am
Lets find these SCUM BAGS and teach them a lesson. NOT yours means NOT yours, I will teach them this. You don't need to pay me...
Lets find these SCUM BAGS and teach them a lesson. NOT yours means NOT yours, I will teach them this. You don't need to pay me 5k. I take pride in branding thieves with a mark. Sorry to hear of this Matt. Together we will rise and catch these low lifes.
I appreciate that!
8/6/2020 1:25am
I’m so gutted for you Matt!! I agree with others guys on here saying it must be someone close to you that knows, obviously where you live but also what you had.

Was the stuff stolen during the day or at night? Have any of your neighbours got cctv that you could possibly look at ?
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
8/6/2020 7:00am
Wow....this is fucked. So bummed to read this.
lukemoto
8/6/2020 10:04am
Karma will not be kind to this meatsack. The moto gods will surely plague the rest of his days riding dirtbikes!
Your build was honestly an awesome thing to see. I really hope we get to see more!
worksmx
8/6/2020 2:19pm
Unfortunately the ugly flipside of social media is you have people know more about you in other countries then your everyday neighbor. Addresses, names , assets all is there in 10 minutes.

I really hope you get the stuff back Matt.
worksmx
8/6/2020 2:25pm
Also weird its just the 125cc stuff. I guess who knows this much about you , would be so desperate and value (knows) this stuff so high he would commit this crime? Prob someone closer then you think or US Honda couldn't let you have those parts. I think you have the stuff back soon.
matt.3150
8/6/2020 4:58pm
$10000 for the return if the parts !
It has to be two guys doing this. So if one or the other wants $10000. Your not going to get that much even if you sold everything!
8/6/2020 5:18pm
It is not unusual that the thieves are someone very close to you and not a stranger, but someone who you thought would be the last person to take from you such as a personal friend or a close relative. I have seen it happen many times.. you never know what even people close to you are capable of. Just one scenario that shouldn't be ruled out.

The person who took the parts probably had no conscience to start, but maybe, just maybe, the thief will read this and have a change of heart and quietly return the parts at night, no words spoken, to try and salvage his soul and partially right this wrong.
JWACK
8/6/2020 5:50pm
Damn this just sucks.... I’m so bummed for you man.

I hope you get it all back.

But if you don’t I have a low hour 07 cr125 that I would be willing to donate to you if you get any of your parts back to build it.
The crank went South and the engine so is apart in boxes but if it helped you get this project going again I would be happy to help. I wanted to see you rip that thing!
Rickyisms
8/6/2020 7:29pm
JWACK wrote:
Damn this just sucks.... I’m so bummed for you man. I hope you get it all back. But if you don’t I have a low hour...

But if you don’t I have a low hour 07 cr125 that I would be willing to donate to you if you get any of your parts back to build it.
The crank went South and the engine so is apart in boxes but if it helped you get this project going again I would be happy to help. I wanted to see you rip that thing!
That’s very generous Jwack.
matt.3150
8/6/2020 7:45pm
JWACK wrote:
Damn this just sucks.... I’m so bummed for you man. I hope you get it all back. But if you don’t I have a low hour...

Rickyisms wrote:
That’s very generous Jwack.
Well that super nice of you, I do want a 07, I have some 07 parts also. I was going to do a long rod 07. I Have a few other bikes to work on, but I’m going to still do this 125. I am just down a little not completely out.
jhansen510
Fantasy
3595th
8/6/2020 9:20pm
I am absolutely gutted for you man. Karma is a nasty bitch and i hope she gets the lowlifes who took from you. Were supposed to be brothers bonded by a common passion for moto. This is so fucked up. I was just catching up on the thread and never saw this coming. Positive vibes and hoping things take a turn and you get your parts back.
nch209
8/6/2020 11:50pm Edited Date/Time 8/6/2020 11:51pm
A super long shot, but happen to have any jackass friends playing an (early) April Fools joke on ya? Doubt it, and you'd still knock their teeth down their throats, but here is to hoping. Bummed.
TunaBro
8/12/2020 10:58am
I hate thieves. Cant believe this happened to you but its one of my biggest fears sharing anything of mine online. Hope it all gets back to you soon!

Post a reply to: 2002 Works Honda HRC RC125 STOLEN

The Latest