1991 CR250R Project Bike Build

Related:
Create New Tag

1/24/2021 9:03 AM

Messico ... Messi IIIIIIIIIII co ... lala lala la la lala. 😂 (Luis Mariano song)
in short, for my 250 CR 91 in the case where the old Pro-Circuit restored as best as possible (but I do not know how is the steel inside) does not resist, not finding more PC Works, I found myself oriented on a Messico who looks like him like a brother, really very big resemblance.

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

www.maxxracing.fr

MAXX RACING PERFORMANCE
Motocross Suspension Revalve

1/24/2021 2:47 PM

NIce, I remember reading posts or maybe articles a few years ago that Messico pipes were very similar and with some pipes are better than the Pro Circuit, Lucky Nino on here has some really nice early 90's CR125's with Mugen kits and runs Messico pipes on all of them.

|

Instagram @_yabba_dabba_dont_

4/10/2021 10:22 AM

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I posted anything because no news on the progress of the reassembly of the motorcycle
but I found Hinson clutch discs (to go with the Hinson basket) and parts to remake the original suspensions that will go on the 125 CR 1992 and I fit the tires.

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

www.maxxracing.fr

MAXX RACING PERFORMANCE

7/3/2021 1:37 PM

Hi everyone, a great time I haven't posted for this bike, but I had a lot of work to do with the suspensions tuning requests.
I received about 3 weeks ago, parts that I wanted to have and especially the shock absorber link and its rocker, which are very brittle with the wear and tear of time.
I also took the exhaust> cylinder mounting flange and the chain tensioners.
From now on I know that I would not have a problem at this level and I could ride calmly when the bike is reassembled.
Solid and anodized from England via Phil Denton Engineering.

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

www.maxxracing.fr

MAXX RACING PERFORMANCE

7/26/2021 3:24 PM

Looks great! Where did you get the yellow Dunlop tire stickers? I have not had any luck getting any for my build.

|

8/22/2021 1:01 PM

Brian_Bowles wrote:

Looks great! Where did you get the yellow Dunlop tire stickers? I have not had any luck getting any for my build.

Paint wink

|

www.maxxracing.fr

MAXX RACING PERFORMANCE

8/22/2021 1:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/22/2021 1:02 PM

A little while ago that I didn't come to post the progress of the work on my bike.
Here are parts returned from anodization

Photo
Photo
Photo

|

www.maxxracing.fr

MAXX RACING PERFORMANCE