What Up With That?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/4/2018 11:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/4/2018 5:52 PM

I’m using a Chrome Internet Browser. I will click on my bookmark to take me to the Vital MX Forum. Then I will click on let’s say the Moto-Related section. OK now I’m going to check the last post in “Fav Photo of the day”, I do that, and then I click the Back Arrow on my browser. Then I click on the last post in the “MXGP of Lommel” thread, I do that and click the Back Arrow on my browser. Finally I check the last post in the “Where is he” thread, I do that and click the Back Arrow on my browser. At this point I’m only two clicks into the Vital MX Forum. If I hit my Back Arrow twice it should take me back to my starting point, right? But no it does not. Vital has loaded the Moto-Related page 6 times on my browser. I have to click the Back Arrow 8 times to get out of Vital MX. Whats up with that? No other web sites I visit do this. It happens with Internet Explorer for me also.

And yes Guy B, I've cleaned out my Cache & Cookies and stuff, and it still does it.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

8/4/2018 1:52 PM

|

8/6/2018 10:13 AM

I see this issue here as well. Thanks for the heads up, will be fixed soon.

|

8/9/2018 9:36 AM

The issue has been fixed. Please let me know where if you are still experiencing anything similar. Thanks.

|

8/9/2018 12:31 PM

aaronvitalmx wrote:

The issue has been fixed. Please let me know where if you are still experiencing anything similar. Thanks.

It seems fixed on my end. Thanks.

|