Please. Modernize this forum with some tech upgrades

TannerMxer
Seriously, I know it is a lot to change when something works decently well and has for a decade...

...but it is 2021. How can I not upload a video directly? Or even a gif?

I should be able to do that. I should be able to quick reply with a gif too. These are standard things these days and I actually post less on here because it is so limiting and feels a decade old.
|
enketchum
1/16/2022 11:25pm
Yeah this place needs a migration to a BB forum. Whatever this is is very primitive. I can't even see when someone quotes me
Chippy
2/8/2022 8:10pm
Can we get a dark mode? thx
ML512
Fantasy
54th
3/11/2022 8:20am
TannerMxer wrote:
Seriously, I know it is a lot to change when something works decently well and has for a decade... ...but it is 2021. How can I...
Seriously, I know it is a lot to change when something works decently well and has for a decade...

I should be able to do that. I should be able to quick reply with a gif too. These are standard things these days and I actually post less on here because it is so limiting and feels a decade old.
Huge overhaul in process right now. Lots of user and forum function changes. Couple more months and we'll be going live with it.
dsc131
10/4/2022 7:59am
TannerMxer wrote:
Seriously, I know it is a lot to change when something works decently well and has for a decade... ...but it is 2021. How can I...

ML512 wrote:
Huge overhaul in process right now. Lots of user and forum function changes. Couple more months and we'll be going live with it.
ML…what’s the status of the overhaul?

Anything that would keep many of the fake duplicate accounts from happening? It’s getting really annoying. I’d like to see simple two factor authentication tied to cell phone or maybe federated authentication against Apple, google, or FB.

The Shop

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
10/4/2022 7:13pm
dsc131 wrote:
ML…what’s the status of the overhaul? Anything that would keep many of the fake duplicate accounts from happening? It’s getting really annoying. I’d like to see...
ML…what’s the status of the overhaul?

Anything that would keep many of the fake duplicate accounts from happening? It’s getting really annoying. I’d like to see simple two factor authentication tied to cell phone or maybe federated authentication against Apple, google, or FB.
Not sure when it'll launch, but it should cut down on the trolls that keep coming back with new usernames after they get clicked.
bsharpe
Fantasy
1194th
11/29/2022 11:21am

@Reese95w The feed shows content of people you follow (like twitter/insta). Under the settings you still have "View My Profile" for your content. You can also now mention/direct message people Smile

burn1986
Fantasy
3311th
12/1/2022 5:10am

Vital is certainly better than some.

Total “Thumbs Up” on the Alerts, where some one likes your comment. A little but excellent change!

Post a reply to: Please. Modernize this forum with some tech upgrades

The Latest