Modifing Personal Information

rrjr
Been trying to update my personal information in my user profile, mainly my e-mail address and it won't update.

I change what needs to be changed and hit the update button. The page refreshes and it says says Personal information updated but it doesn't change the information.

Any ideas?
|
3/8/2017 8:45pm
rrjr wrote:
Been trying to update my personal information in my user profile, mainly my e-mail address and it won't update. I change what needs to be changed...
Been trying to update my personal information in my user profile, mainly my e-mail address and it won't update.

I change what needs to be changed and hit the update button. The page refreshes and it says says Personal information updated but it doesn't change the information.

Any ideas?
Are any of the fields left blank?
rrjr
3/13/2017 9:06pm
In the original profile the city and zip code are blank. When I try to update the profile I filled in all the spaces. It reloads the page and says at the top that information has been updated but it has the old information. I've also tried leaving the same spaces blank as they are in the original profile and the results were the same. I've also tried to update using a private window which worked for the video viewing problem but it didn't work for updating the profile.
3/21/2017 3:02pm
rrjr wrote:
In the original profile the city and zip code are blank. When I try to update the profile I filled in all the spaces. It reloads...
In the original profile the city and zip code are blank. When I try to update the profile I filled in all the spaces. It reloads the page and says at the top that information has been updated but it has the old information. I've also tried leaving the same spaces blank as they are in the original profile and the results were the same. I've also tried to update using a private window which worked for the video viewing problem but it didn't work for updating the profile.
I just sent you a PM with further instructions. Thanks.
rrjr
3/21/2017 6:57pm
I just sent you a PM with further instructions. Thanks.
Where would I find my PM's?

Could you send the info to rcr@cox.net

Thanks

The Shop

3/22/2017 10:08am
rrjr wrote:
Where would I find my PM's?

Could you send the info to rcr@cox.net

Thanks
They are just emails send to you - should be in your email inbox (unless it's filtering our mail). I essentially just asked you to email me exactly what you are entering in all fields. You may do so by going to my profile and clicking Send Me a Message on the left side. Thanks.
5/25/2017 6:52am
Hi,

I have just had the same problem.
Have been trying to sign up for the last 6 months, but every time I get the activation email, it doesn't do anything. Just says invalid activation code.

Managed to finally sign up today using my work email. now just need to change my email back to my personal one. (so I don't get in trouble by our IT guys.)

Thanks
Carl

Post a reply to: Modifing Personal Information

The Latest