HELP/BIKE CHECK

5/1/2013 6:44am Edited Date/Time 5/2/2013 9:36am
Hi, I uploaded my photos to my bike check; however these appear randomly rotated and I cannot fix this (there is no rotate option once I upload the photos). The photos are were taken properly and are saved in my computer without any random rotation, the problem comes when I upload them (which I did more than twice).

Appreciate your help
|
5/1/2013 1:25pm
Hi, which bike check are you referring to? I've checked this one in around 10 browsers (desktop and mobile) and do not see any rotation problems. If that is the one you are referring to, which OS and browser are you using?
5/1/2013 1:38pm
Hi, which bike check are you referring to? I've checked [url=http://www.vitalmx.com/community/marcoameglio27,38701/setup,36188]this one[/url] in around 10 browsers (desktop and mobile) and do not see any rotation problems...
Hi, which bike check are you referring to? I've checked this one in around 10 browsers (desktop and mobile) and do not see any rotation problems. If that is the one you are referring to, which OS and browser are you using?
Hey Aaron, someone solved the issue because the bike check appears edited as of 11 am this morning and the pictures are now the way they should. I appreciate y'alls kind help. Hope you like the bike check.
5/1/2013 9:55pm
Hey Marco, thanks for the update. Would you please email a few of the original images you uploaded to support@vitalmx.com? That would help me to troubleshoot the rotation issue you experienced. Your bike and bike pics look killer, by the way Cool
5/2/2013 6:47am
Hey Marco, thanks for the update. Would you please email a few of the original images you uploaded to support@vitalmx.com? That would help me to troubleshoot...
Hey Marco, thanks for the update. Would you please email a few of the original images you uploaded to support@vitalmx.com? That would help me to troubleshoot the rotation issue you experienced. Your bike and bike pics look killer, by the way Cool
Just did. Appreciate it!

The Shop

Post a reply to: HELP/BIKE CHECK

The Latest