ENOUGH ALREADY! FIX THE PMs!

Anonymous (not verified)
Guys, come on. I've had it happen to me and I've read of it on the forum many times. About half the time we don't get PMs the other members send us. What is the deal? I use my regular, day-to-day e-mail address here. They don't go into any "Spam" folder on my end, so where do they go? This has been a known problem for years here. Why??
|
bmcd70
6/25/2018 1:50pm
Anonymous wrote:
Guys, come on. I've had it happen to me and I've read of it on the forum many times. About half the time we don't get...
Guys, come on. I've had it happen to me and I've read of it on the forum many times. About half the time we don't get PMs the other members send us. What is the deal? I use my regular, day-to-day e-mail address here. They don't go into any "Spam" folder on my end, so where do they go? This has been a known problem for years here. Why??
I understand your frustration. We have been working on this problem for many months. We seem to be on a spammer "gray list" with various email providers. Some messages get through fine, while others are blocked completely (we're definitely sending them). We have taken several steps to fix the problem, but getting off the spammer lists takes time. Sorry for the hassle, we do realize how much of an inconvenience it is.
6/25/2018 2:31pm
Hey Harry Backmon, I'm reviewing this now, and it appears to be an issue independent of what we have seen in the past (specific only to your receiving domain). Will update once I have more info, thanks for your patience.
6/25/2018 3:03pm
Anonymous wrote:
Guys, come on. I've had it happen to me and I've read of it on the forum many times. About half the time we don't get...
Solved it, please check your email to confirm.
6/25/2018 4:49pm
Anonymous wrote:
Solved it, please check your email to confirm.
Haven't received any email. Nevertheless, thank you for trying to solve this issue.

The Shop

IWreckALot
6/26/2018 6:00am
Ok Aaron. Your mail just came in. Thank you!
Do you get e-mails advertising erection medication and gay ads?
Piston Slap
Fantasy
2410th
6/26/2018 7:52am
Ok Aaron. Your mail just came in. Thank you!
IWreckALot wrote:
Do you get e-mails advertising erection medication and gay ads?
O.M.G. now that's funny shit!! Laughing

Post a reply to: ENOUGH ALREADY! FIX THE PMs!

The Latest