Mstock's Forum Activity

Reply to Too bad US motocross doesn't welcome innovation 9/14/2010 10:17 AM

Thanks for posting that. Awesome to see any trick handmade mx bike. Wish it was in the back of my truck! Pro AMA MX & SX is 1% of my interest in this sport. The other 99% is my own racing, riding, training, wrenching, hanging with moto friends, etc. ... more »