Added reply in a thread KTM 450 SXF or Honda CRF 450 10/11/2013 8:00 AM

The e-start button on the pumpkin is great. So when it is 90 degrees and you kill the bike in a turn, just hit the button. Why does Honda have hydraulic clutchs on there factory bikes and not production bikes? KTM plus on brakes, clutch,horsepower,KTM ... more »

Added reply in a thread So what is Dungey working to improve? 10/9/2013 12:44 PM

He needs a vacation and some trail riding in Hawaii with Greg Albertyn.

Added reply in a thread Ktmpartsdirect.com Monster Energy Cup challenge !!!!! 10/7/2013 8:48 PM

Roczen Millsaps Dungey

Added reply in a thread Motovan versus Enclosed Trailer 10/7/2013 8:07 AM

I put the bikes in the van and tow a small trailer on longer trips for the amenities. Short trips, just the van which is insulated and finished off a bit(small sink and 10 gallon water tank). Seating for 4 and a

Added reply in a thread New Husky's- business opportunity 10/7/2013 8:01 AM

you could start your x-mas list here http://racetechtitanium.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=11_13_18_72

Added reply in a thread Spoke with my wallet! 10/6/2013 8:25 AM

Great bike and killer deal, have fun.

Added reply in a thread New Husky spotted.. 9/28/2013 2:32 PM

Ken dy Dycker qualified 5th !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Added reply in a thread New Husky spotted.. 9/28/2013 2:29 PM

The new Husky has some Italian flair the it, nice.

Added reply in a thread Husqvarna 9/26/2013 5:43 PM

people want 2 strokes, Husqvarna will have what people want. Only 20% of moto x bikes sold are ever raced. I guessing but I bet only 30% of the moto x bikes that hit the track are in cc specific classes, the other 70% are vet class etc. So ride a bike ... more »

Added reply in a thread Who is the 2nd rider for twotwo 9/25/2013 9:06 AM

Travis Preston

Added reply in a thread The Carmichael / Honda deal? 9/23/2013 8:26 AM

The same Honda corporate guy who chased McGrath away from Honda also PO #4 and he left.

Added reply in a thread Reed to Kawasaki...? Who knows.... 9/19/2013 3:39 PM

He is going to ride the new Maico

Added reply in a thread California and gas 9/17/2013 7:51 AM

Most fuel services run out of what is called a FBO(fixed based operator). Here is a link for Mercury at LGB http://www.airnav.com/airport/KLGB/MERCURY Give them a call and ask how you can get some fuel. They probably want to only fill it in a epa or ... more »

Added reply in a thread Seat of the panties 2014 KTM 350SX-F Review 9/16/2013 1:01 PM

Setting the TPS to 6.1 volts will wake up the bottom end

Added reply in a thread 2 Stroke love @ Lierop 9/9/2013 8:27 AM

sweet sound

Added reply in a thread Chad Reed 2014 Rumours? 8/29/2013 7:59 PM

Some say Reed ran Ohlins parts inside the 2012 Honda forks and he ran the 2012 forks on his 2013.

Added reply in a thread Saving The Endangered Privateer 8/26/2013 9:19 PM

I think a gas fund shared equally amongst the 20-40 place riders would be a big help. Some one computer savoy could build a website for paypal donations.

Added reply in a thread If you could decide the class sizes 8/23/2013 12:18 PM

I totally agree with your classes. We need a claiming rule. Also get the circuit to go from one city to another in an orderly way to cut down on travel expenses. Sometimes east coast to west coast back to east really eats up a lot of fuel and sponsorship ... more »

Added reply in a thread Looks like KTM is going.... 8/22/2013 1:25 PM

In 1982 one USA dollar was worth 270 yen, Today One USA dollar only buys 80 yen.

Added reply in a thread Looks like KTM is going.... 8/22/2013 11:38 AM