Added reply in a thread Euro moto cokehead bust 3/23/2020 8:57 AM

Sounds like he made a few bad line choices.

Added reply in a thread The virus 3/22/2020 11:30 AM

Pinned on a door in Glasgow:

Added reply in a thread The virus 3/22/2020 11:23 AM

I saw it on the news but having just checked it is hospitalised cases rather than deaths, so my bad: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6912e2.htm?s_cid=mm6912e2_w#T1_down

Added reply in a thread The virus 3/22/2020 10:51 AM

It's a bit of a myth that serious cases only affect the elderly. 38% of coronavirus deaths are people who are aged between 20 and 54.

Added reply in a thread The virus 3/21/2020 9:12 AM

546 dead in the Lombardy region of Italy alone in the last 24 hours.

Added reply in a thread The virus 3/20/2020 10:34 PM

I agree. This isn't just a 'normal' recession where business drops across the board by say 25% or 50%. This time entire business sectors internationally (such as hospitality, catering and sports) have been forced into complete collapse and the knock-on ... more »

Added reply in a thread The virus 3/20/2020 11:26 AM

All restaurants and pubs ordered to close in UK now. Boris is going to subsidise 80% of affected workers salaries up to £2.5k a month if the businesses keep them on the payroll and pay the other 20%.

Added reply in a thread Oldest picture of yourself riding 3/20/2020 9:31 AM

Yep and it looked great before my mate (sitting on it) put a dent in it that very day when he dropped it onto a tree stump. I was well pissed!

Added reply in a thread Oldest picture of yourself riding 3/19/2020 10:13 PM

This was taken in around 1975. My first 'dirt' bike was the DT175 and my buddy had the TS250.

Added reply in a thread The virus 3/19/2020 11:01 AM

Yep Italy now overtakes China for the total death count. Scary.

Added reply in a thread The virus 3/19/2020 10:45 AM

A little tip I thought I'd pass on. We're repeatedly told that you should use hand sanitizer especially when in the grocery store, public places etc. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/infection-control/hcp-hand-sanitizer.html Thing is it's very ... more »

Added reply in a thread The virus 3/18/2020 10:56 AM

UK are closing all schools until further notice.

Added reply in a thread The virus 3/17/2020 9:52 PM

The problem with speculative testing without a doctor's referral is that all the negative results are only good for that moment. What about the next week or the week after? Here the Government has taken the view that speculative testing for this virus ... more »

Added reply in a thread The virus 3/17/2020 8:57 AM

Added reply in a thread The virus 3/16/2020 10:59 PM

It's a complete fudge. He hasn't actually ordered anything, the ''measures'' he announced yesterday are just recommendations so he can dodge responsibility if it goes tits up either way but get the credit if it works.

Added reply in a thread The virus 3/16/2020 9:43 PM

The UK Chief Medical Officer said yesterday that they're putting a lot of recourses into developing a test to find people who previously had the virus but didn't realise they had it because they were asymptomatic. I guess that if they can establish what ... more »

Added reply in a thread The virus 3/15/2020 9:31 PM

Economically the world is heading for a category 5 shitstorm.

Added reply in a thread The virus 3/15/2020 9:13 PM

I've kept a close eye on what's happening in Africa as I am (or at least was) traveling to South Africa and Botswana in 2 weeks. Botswana haven't had a single case reported yet and South Africa have just 53 so far and no deaths yet, although they've ... more »

Added reply in a thread The virus 3/15/2020 8:57 PM

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=when+did+coronavirus+start+in+China%3F

Added reply in a thread The virus 3/15/2020 3:54 AM

I'm just thankful I'm not an American returning from Europe. The chaos in the Coronavirus screening lines seems to be creating the ideal conditions to accelerate the spread of the virus that it's meant to be mitigating against.