Added reply in a thread Searle & Anstie back to Europe 8/5/2010 1:31 PM

Not at all. Pourcel Is awesome! Last I heard he is not from USA! That reed guy is not bad either!

Added reply in a thread Evolution of a message board 8/5/2010 1:28 PM

Nothing? Really NOTHING? NOTHING AT ALL? have you ever BEEN TO THE DMV?

How about an Amusement Park? or watched a movie where the director ALMOST let's you see the goodies? That is frustration! ... more »
Added reply in a thread Searle & Anstie back to Europe 8/5/2010 1:20 PM

Well i know the exact definition how people chose to use the word and in what context is more a "view". Maybe we should call it a fact! They are hopping back across the pond because they could not get good rides here.

Added reply in a thread Searle & Anstie back to Europe 8/5/2010 1:01 PM

10 years from now who remembers podiums? There is only 1 winner that is why winning is such a big deal!

Added reply in a thread Searle & Anstie back to Europe 8/5/2010 12:59 PM

in short YES!

Added reply in a thread Searle & Anstie back to Europe 8/5/2010 12:52 PM

My existence is far from sad! i don't see how speaking the truth makes me a prick but ok! Anytime you want to come hurt me come on over the pond and have a go! I hate Americans too so you have a good point there. His 2nd place finish was a fluke! Even ... more »

Added reply in a thread Searle & Anstie back to Europe 8/5/2010 12:37 PM

Truth hurts?

Added reply in a thread Evolution of a message board 8/5/2010 12:34 PM

FREE NUTTER BUTTER!!!!!
Added reply in a thread who's making money, the truth 8/5/2010 12:23 PM

I don't believe DC is getting rich off of the Nationals. I believe it costs a fortune to make them happen and everyone is left fighting for crumbs!

Added reply in a thread Searle & Anstie back to Europe 8/5/2010 12:22 PM

Heading home so they can be competitive! No surprise there!

Added reply in a thread Evolution of a message board 8/5/2010 12:20 PM

It's a freaking message board people. have you ever tried to explain it to someone that does not come here? It sounds pretty childish! We are grown men getting our poor little feelings hurt by others online. Damn! We all have our moments but this is ... more »

Added reply in a thread Evolution of a message board 8/5/2010 10:51 AM

I guess this whole post is moot then. The bottom line is if you do not find that a thread or poster brings something to the board or that a thread is entertaining it will be removed or worse. It's your board boss! What you say goes and most understand ... more »

Added reply in a thread Evolution of a message board 8/5/2010 10:23 AM

i disagree with clicking people for being racist. I am not personally racist but it is their choice and is protected by the constitution. I would think the constitution trumps a message board? I am no lawyer! Not liking someone based on race is essentially ... more »

Added reply in a thread who's making money, the truth 8/5/2010 9:39 AM

Lots of money comes thru the gates then 75% goes to one place. The other 25% is split amongst lots and lots of people!

Added reply in a thread Evolution of a message board 8/5/2010 9:24 AM

So now you have plenty of feedback! Can we see your list of action items? Without action items this was pointless and therefore brought nothing to the board, and for that you should be clicked?

Added reply in a thread Evolution of a message board 8/5/2010 8:53 AM

I have a 45 in a holster attached to the drivers side

wink
Added reply in a thread Evolution of a message board 8/5/2010 7:54 AM

If someone flips me off in traffic I will chase them to the end of the earth and confront them! I believe in accountability and I think that is what message boards lack!

Added reply in a thread Evolution of a message board 8/5/2010 7:34 AM

let people hammer the morons for crappy posts. This will make them think before hitting submit. Bring back Horndog, Ringer, and Big Lenny. Make this place fun again. I think most on here love the sport but there are negatives in our sport. Are we supposed ... more »

Added reply in a thread WTF is wrong with people today? 8/5/2010 6:51 AM

Any person that harms a child should be eliminated immediately!

Added reply in a thread The Americans got laped at Lommel 8/4/2010 1:55 PM

I don't follow. I am a fan of motocross. I just don't believe bragging about lapping guys from here that were forced to go to Europe to secure rides is worth it. If they were lapping Dungey and Stewart that would be something. Until then they are fast ... more »