Get the scoop on Bell's newest top-of-the-line lid, the Moto 9 Flex. For even more information, jump over to BellHelmets.com.
Bell Moto 9 Flex Features:
- Lightweight composite carbon shell.
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system for maximum cooling.
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor™ with air intake vents.
- Removable / washable X-Static® XT2 silver liner.
- Extended Wear™ interior.
- Exclusive Magnefusion™ Emergency Removal System (MERS) cheekpads.
- QuickFlip™ visor screws for easy adjustment even with gloves on.
- Fully ventilated EPS-lined chinbar.
- Integrated vented roost guard.
- New and improved Exclusive Magnefusion™ magnetic strap keeper.
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure.
- Padded, lined helmet bag included.
- Industry-leading five-year warranty.
- Certification: SNELL M2015, DOT.
- MSRP: $649.95.
- Progressive Layering: A first-of-its kind, three-layer impact liner designed to manage energy from three potential impact scenarios: low, mid, and high-speed.
- Adaptive Fit: Segmented construction, automatically conforming to a rider's head for a better fit and more predictable energy management.
- Rotational Energy Management: A "slip zone" within the impact liner allows for subtle movement between the inner layers and works to reduce rotational energy transfer from angular impacts.
- Ventilation: With the new segmented and flexible liner in the Moto-9 Flex, Bell were able to add to the proven Velocity Flow Ventilation system to make an even cooler helmet.