Features & Benefits
• 49cc air-cooled, SOHC powerplant puts out smooth, reliable
four-stroke power perfect for kids and small novices.
• Three-speed gearbox with automatic centrifugal clutch makes
learning to shift gears a breeze.
• Convenient electric starter for effortless starting.
• Compact-design cases keep overall engine width down to
296mm, for a narrow feel and great handling.
• 11mm Mikuni® VM-type carburetor with automatic on/off electric
heater ensures crisp, dependable throttle response.
• Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces maintenance.
• CDI ignition system delivers hot, reliable spark and requires
• Lightweight, upswept exhaust system contains a quiet, WR-type
USFS-approved spark arrestor.
• Curved steel backbone frame keeps the TT-R50E narrow and has
three engine-mounting points for excellent rigidity and handling.
• Inverted fork with 22mm sliders provides 3.8 inches of smooth
front wheel travel for a great ride and handling.
• Monocross-style rear suspension is controlled by a single
coil-over shock and provides 2.8 inches of bump-smothering
rear wheel travel.
• Front and rear 80mm drum brakes deliver strong, dependable
stopping power, and the rear’s activated by a right foot pedal just
like the big YZs.
• 10-inch front and rear wheels with knobby tires offer great grip
and exceptional wear.
• Low, 21.8-inch seat height allows most kids to put both feet
down for enhanced handling and added confidence.
• Key-type ignition switch deters unauthorized riding.
• Throttle stop screw lets the adult supervisor restrict speed while
beginners are learning.
• Cool-looking YZ bodywork includes an integrated front fender/number plate.
• Standard sidestand tucks up out of the way when not in use.
• Handy choke lever is located right in front of the main switch.
• Large, folding, cleated foot pegs provide excellent footing.
Please go to yamaha-motor.com.
* Wet weight includes the vehicle with all standard equipment and all
fluids, including oil, coolant (as applicable) and a full tank of fuel.
It does not include the weight of options or accessories. Wet weight
is useful in making real-world comparisons with other models.