Features & Benefits
• Potent 124cc air-cooled SOHC four-stroke powerplant puts
out torquey, broadband power tuned for maximum off-road
performance in a wide range of trail conditions.
• 20mm Mikuni® carburetor ensures crisp, dependable
• Smooth-shifting, five-speed transmission with heavy-duty clutch
is geared for maximum versatility and usable power delivery.
• CDI ignition system is ultra-reliable and never needs maintenance.
• Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and
longer engine life.
• Easy-access, tool-free air filter adds extra convenience
• Lightweight exhaust system features quiet, USFS-approved
• Rigid frame design features a long wheelbase to accommodate
bigger riders while maintaining quick, agile off-road handling.
• 31mm telescopic front fork with 7.1 inches of travel has
preload adjustability for plush, confidence-inspiring control
over rough terrain.
• TT-R125LE features preload adjustability for even more
aggressive off-road performance and handling.
• Big 19-inch front and 16-inch rear wheels on the 125LE
mean great handling and terrainability combined with sharp,
• Single rear shock with 6.6 inches of travel and compression and
rebound damping adjustability provide predictable handling for
the aggressive rider.
• TT-R125LE features a lightweight aluminum box-section
swingarm with snail-type chain adjusters for reduced unsprung
weight and optimum suspension performance.
• Front disc and rear drum brakes deliver strong, dependable
• Knobby tires offer superb grip and exceptional wear.
• Long, YZ-style seat is low, comfortable and allows easy
• Gripper-style seat aids seat-of-the-pants feel.
• Team Yamaha-inspired colors, graphics and front and side
number plates create styling similar to larger YZ lineup.
• Sleek, narrow fuel tank helps create a big-bike look and feel.
• Large, folding, cleated footpegs provide excellent footing, even in
wet or muddy conditions.
• Durable fork boots ensure excellent fork seal and stanchion
Please go to yamaha-motor.com.
* Wet weight includes the vehicle with all standard equipment and all
fluids, including oil, coolant (as applicable) and a full tank of fuel.
It does not include the weight of options or accessories. Wet weight
is useful in making real-world comparisons with other models.