Features & Benefits
• Torquey/powerful 110cc air-cooled SOHC four-stroke powerplant
is tuned for maximum off-road performance in a wide range of
• Compact hemispherical combustion chamber with 9.3:1
compression produces max torque at 4000 rpm, max horsepower
at 7500 rpm.
• Four-speed gearbox with automatic clutch has the right gear for
wherever you ride.
• Convenient electric starter for effortless starting, and backup
• CDI ignition system is ultra-reliable and never needs maintenance.
• Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and
longer engine life.
• Easy-access, tool-free air filter adds extra convenience during
• Lightweight exhaust system features quiet, USFS-approved
• Steel backbone frame ties steering head and swingarm pivot
together via a straight line, with the engine mounted at three
places for optimum strength and high ground clearance.
• 31mm fork with high-tech internals including a damper valve
with oil lock provides excellent damping, great bottoming
resistance and 4.5 inches of smooth travel.
• Monocross® rear suspension pivoting on a strong, 12mm shaft,
along with a gusseted steel swingarm, provide excellent rear
wheel control through 4.3 inches of travel.
• Die-cast aluminum top triple clamp helps provide light, precise
handling and looks great, too.
• 26.4-inch seat height and 7.1 inches of ground clearance help
inspire confident performance on rugged trails.
• Front and rear drum brakes deliver strong, dependable
• 14-inch front and 12-inch rear wheels inspire great rider
confidence by keeping the seat low and the steering light.
• Knobby tires offer superb grip and exceptional wear.
• Long, YZ-style gripper seat is low, comfortable, and allows easy
• Team Yamaha-inspired colors, graphics and front and side
number plates create styling similar to larger YZ lineup.
• Large, folding, cleated foot pegs provide excellent footing, even
in wet or muddy conditions.
• Key-type ignition switch deters unauthorized riding.
Please go to yamaha-motor.com.
* Wet weight includes the vehicle with all standard equipment and all
fluids, including oil, coolant (as applicable) and a full tank of fuel.
It does not include the weight of options or accessories. Wet weight
is useful in making real-world comparisons with other models.