| Features & Benefits
• 49cc air-cooled case-reed–inducted two-stroke single is tuned to
deliver predictable power that gently eases the new rider up the
off-road learning curve.
• Single-speed automatic transmission means the rider simply
twists the throttle and goes, allowing him/her to concentrate on
the ride ahead.
• Class-exclusive shaft drive system is virtually maintenance-free
and comes fully enclosed for added durability.
• Exclusive autolube oil injection system eliminates the need for
• 19.1-inch seat height allows most kids to put both feet down for
handling-enhancing and added confidence.
• 22mm telescopic front fork with 2.4 inches of travel smoothes
out the bumps for responsive handling.
• Mag-style wheels mean there’s no need to tighten or
• Dual rear shocks with 2.0 inches of travel smooth the trail to
deliver confidence-inspiring ride quality.
• Front and rear drum brakes provide smooth, predictable
• 10-inch front and rear knobby tires provide excellent traction and
• Quiet exhaust pipe, complete with removable baffle, is routed
away from the rider.
• Rear fender, seat and side panel unit removes quickly for ease
• A thick seat cushions the trail’s blows and allows maximum
• Team Yamaha-inspired colors, graphics and front and side
number plates create styling just like the bigger off-roaders.
• Large, folding foot pegs with rubber grips provide
• An adjustable throttle stop screw lets the adult in charge
gradually increase speed as skills improve.
Please go to yamaha-motor.com.
* Wet weight includes the vehicle with all standard equipment and all
fluids, including oil, coolant (as applicable) and a full tank of fuel.
It does not include the weight of options or accessories. Wet weight
is useful in making real-world comparisons with other models.