The 2013 O'Neal Hardwear Combo
The 2013 O'Neal Hardwear Combo - Automatic includes one each of the following:
This is where it all comes together. With 40 years of racing technology and development, the Hardwear line encompasses all the benefits and features known to man and then some! The Hardwear line has received critical acclaim from the world's harshest test labs and editorial staff and is proven to be the toughest protective apparel on the planet! Designed and developed with top pro riders, the 2013 O'Neal gear line is better than ever! Once you wear this set of gear, you will see that every stitch of the Hardwear line substantiates the name itself!
Built for a beating, the All New 2013 Hardwear line is handcrafted with painstaking detail to bring you the absolute best in protection. Don't take O'Neal's word for it. The editors at Motocross Action Magazine ride, race and test Hardwear gear and have said it best. "We can tell you without hesitation that O'Neal's Hardwear gear wears like iron. It delays the inevitable. In fact, we have one test rider who still insists on wearing his five-year-old O'Neal jersey at every race. And it still looks new!" - Motocross Action Magazine.
The 2013 O'Neal Hardwear Jersey - Automatic:
- Sublimated no-fade graphic.
- High quality moisture-wicking materials.
- Lightweight protective rubber elbow patches.
- Extended tail with cooling mesh.
- Silicone print of tail to keep your jersey tucked in.
- Tagless neck label.
- Micro-cuff decreases restriction.
- Forearm padding.
- The 2013 O'Neal Hardwear Pants - Automatic:
- Reduced weight - O'Neal's lightest hardwear pant!
- Heavy-duty denier fabrics.
- Lightweight rubber patches with integrated air-intake for cooling.
- 360 degree adjustable belt keeps pants in place.
- Lightweight protective rubber patches.
- Extra long leather heat shield.
- Wide accordion knees sized for knee braces.
- Seat padding for comfort.
- Triple stitched in critical areas for durability.
- Stretch Spandex for added flex.
- Strategically placed vented panels for maximum airflow.