Fox V4 Helmet
The Fox V4 Helmet is the pinnacle of performance.
- Cheek pad design wraps around the rider's jawline to create a secure fit.
- Comfort liner provides a balanced, custom feel.
- 4 shell and EPS sizes for a precise fit (XS - S, M, L, XL - XXL).
- Dual-density EPS liner: Anatomically correct, impact absorbing foam reacts positively to impact and widens the energy dispersal area (firmer outside / softer inner).
- Carbon fiber composite shell construction. Astonishing high-tensile strength of carbon fiber is a distinct advantage.
- Exceeds Snell 2010 and DOT standards.
- Dry Lex comfort liner wicks moisture and provides a comfortable feel.
- Cheek pads feature a cupped lower edge design to mold to the rider's face.
- 16 intake and 8 exhaust ports are designed to circulate serious airflow throughout the helmet.
- 4 large brow / goggle intake ports pull air in and over the face.
Designed & Engineered in California:
- Designed and developed exclusively by Fox Helmets engineers in California to exceed the needs of the world's most demanding sport: Motocross.
- Removable single mouthguard.
- Integrated roostguard.
- Aluminum visor screws.
- Screened off intake and exhaust ports let cool air in and keep the mud out.
- 5 years for manufacturing defects.
It fits like it was custom made for my head and you can feel the airflow even at low speeds. - Ricky Carmichael