2013 Thor Core Pro Circuit Combo
The 2013 Thor Core Pro Circuit Combo includes the following:
2013 Thor Core Pro Circuit Jersey
- Moisture-wicking chassis construction.
- Mesh panels in key areas for increased airflow.
- Integrated stair-step collar for improved fit and comfort.
- Athletic mesh lower rear panel decreases weight and minimizes bunching.
- Stretch-rib cuff gussets for perfect fit at wrists.
2013 Thor Core Pro Circuit Pants
- Pre-curved 900D poly oxford chassis for durability.
- Strategically placed thigh TPR's with integrated vent panels.
- Kevlar stitching around leather knee panels.
- Accordion stretch Spandura knee panels for expansion and ventilation.
- Additional stretch material at the ankle provides a secure fit without bunching.
- Debossed full grain cowhide leather inner knee panels offer unmatched heat resistance and durability.
- Ride-lite perforated inner liner with 4-way spandex panel at the waist for uninhibited movement.
- Ratchet style waist with lock-down closure.
- Lightweight, cupped TPR knee paneling for roost deflection.
2013 Thor Deflector Gloves
The name says it all, this glove is designed to deflect roost, branches, rocks, or anything else that comes your way. The Deflector offers the most coverage in Thor's motocross glove lineup while still providing the flexibility, comfort and ventilation to make it an exceptional race glove. Combining multiple technical materials on the backhand with a double-layered Clarino palm for increased durability, the Deflector is ready for battle.
- TPR hook and loop wrist closure system to ensure repositioning doesn't occur during riding.
- Dimple mesh and neoprene construction offers a great balance between ventilation and durability.
- Padded, double-layer Clarino palm provides abrasion resistance and reduces bar vibration.
- Tacky silicon print on the fingertips for added lever control.
- Increased TPR finger coverage provides adequate protection for all riding conditions.
Be sure to check out all of the 2013 mx gear that is already available at MotoSport.com.