Baja 50th Anniversary Warm Up Celebration!
An adventure ride that created a racing tradition!
Fifty years ago Dave Ekins and Bill Robertson Jr. rode two new Honda Scramblers from Tijuana to La Paz in a timed promotion to prove the durability of these new bikes. Today the Baja 1000 is the premier, toughest and longest running off road event in the world involving trucks, cars, ATVs and motorcycles.
You are invited to come and socialize, share stories, and introduce the family to the legends: Dave Ekins (original Scrambler rider) and Johnny Campbell (11 time Baja champ and owner of JCRacing). Baja 50th Anniversary “Warm Up Celebration”
When: Saturday, August 4 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Where: Shepherd of the Hills United Methodist Church
26001 Muirlands Blvd., Mission Viejo, CA 92691 (just east of I-5 at the La Paz exit)
• A social celebration of what Baja was like then and now
• Vintage off road show – cars, trucks, ATVs, motorcycles (People’s choice)*
• Off road displays
• Food (to purchase)
• Information on Yugo Ministries (giving back to Baja)
• Photo opportunities with current and past Baja greats
• Because we love Baja and all need a reason to share our stories and celebrate
• It’s free!
Follow JCR/Honda on Facebook www.Facebook.com/JCRHonda
Follow JCR/Honda on Twitter www.Twitter.com/JCRHonda
Follow JCR/Honda on Instagram @JCRHonda