Oakley air brake roll off jamming

I bought 2 brand new sets of Oakley airbrake rolloffs and first time I used them was in wet sand and I got 2 pulls and then the string jammed out, I then put the other brand new pair on and Same thing happened. Talked to a few other people and they've had same problem. Anyone know how to fix or stop this? Pretty Pissed off considering the price of them.
|
Cygrace74
11/20/2017 4:18pm
I bought 2 brand new sets of Oakley airbrake rolloffs and first time I used them was in wet sand and I got 2 pulls and...
I bought 2 brand new sets of Oakley airbrake rolloffs and first time I used them was in wet sand and I got 2 pulls and then the string jammed out, I then put the other brand new pair on and Same thing happened. Talked to a few other people and they've had same problem. Anyone know how to fix or stop this? Pretty Pissed off considering the price of them.
Try when you pull it letting go of the string faster. When I first got mine I would let it go in with my hand and it would get jammed, now at the end of the pull I just let it go and it flys back in. If not you could possible of put the chord guides in. The piece that snaps over the tear off posts are directional and I know if you flip them on accident so the left side is on the right it can jam.

Post a reply to: Oakley air brake roll off jamming

The Latest