Houston Area

Hal_Simpson
4/25/2016 6:41am Edited Date/Time 6/3/2016 10:13pm
Possibly moving to Houston. Where are the good MX tracks in that area and the best suburb areas to live in?
|
RPM68
4/28/2016 11:09am
Conroe is tough area to beat, 3 Palms is minutes away, other tracks are within 45 minutes.

Lots of places for family activities in that area, plus the National Forest is fun even for a moto guru.
Hal_Simpson
6/3/2016 10:13pm
RPM68 wrote:
Conroe is tough area to beat, 3 Palms is minutes away, other tracks are within 45 minutes. Lots of places for family activities in that area...
Conroe is tough area to beat, 3 Palms is minutes away, other tracks are within 45 minutes.

Lots of places for family activities in that area, plus the National Forest is fun even for a moto guru.
Thanks RPM. Is Conroe a decent town?
731chopper
Fantasy
390th
6/8/2016 8:57pm
Yes, Conroe is a decent town. It has grown a lot like nearly all cities in Texas have over the last 10 years. Conroe is about an hour north of downtown Houston (more or less depending on traffic). It is just north of The Woodlands which is a nice suburb and some very nice areas.

I live in a suburb of Dallas but travel to Houston frequently. The traffic in Houston can be some of the worst in the world so depending on where you are going to be working you might want that to persuade what area you look at to live in. If I had to move to the Houston area Conroe would certainly be a town I'd consider. 3 Palms is right off the interstate in Conroe and has multiple tracks with nice dirt. It's built in a flood plain though so it's vulnerable when they gets lots of rain.

Post a reply to: Houston Area

The Latest