Reaching out to Mooresville NC natives

dan586
7/24/2014 8:37pm
Perhaps this is a bit late, but I figured I would throw it out anyway. I saw in your other thread about a possible relocation, someone mentioned how in NC you could go one street over and everything being completely different. This is very true. This holds even more true for Mooresville, as the difference between Mooresville city and the surrounding area is pretty stark. Traffic is fairly crappy anywhere along Hwy 150, which is the main artery of the town. New exits from I77 added to the south of 150 has helped some though.
Before I ramble on, What exactly are you wanting input on? MX specifically, just any places to ride, or are you more looking for input so far as living/business/etc?
Fiacco819
7/25/2014 3:19am
Actually leave tomorrow morning to drive down and check it out haha. My plan is to stop at MX421 and watch some open practice, then shoot down rt21 for a scenic route of what statesville and north Mooresville look like, lunch in Mooresville, then go to Mooresville Dragway, followed by staying in a hotel over by RT77. But yea was just interested in hearing input on living areas more towards the east / north city borders. I'll be driving through these parts, but driving through and actually living have different opinions of the area. Goal is to work in Mooresville, and have a 15-25 min commute to somewhere more country lol
NCrippa37
2/13/2016 7:31am
I work like 45 secs from drag strip man there are actually two semi private tracks on that road that are open for practice when weather is good. Club mx is hour and a half then you have 421, east bend, and a bunch more options all in the hour away range. Plenty of places to ride.

Post a reply to: Reaching out to Mooresville NC natives

The Latest