Pre-Registration Open for Monster Mountain SE Area LLQ

On April 25th, 26th, and 27th Monster Mountain MX Park will hold its first-ever Southeast Loretta Lynn Area Qualifier. The 2003 Southeast Amateur Regional was the only other AMA Amateur National Championship qualifying event held at Monster – it was a huge success.

Our goal for this landmark event is to provide every racer and their family and guest with great customer service, a well-organized and professionally operated event, on the best track possible.
Pre-registration for the event is open and will remain open until Wednesday, April 23rd at midnight.

Click the link below and you will be able to register for both Saturday and Sunday classes. We are running a few support classes on Saturday and a round of the all new Southern Hard Core Championship Series on Sunday. Organized practice will be Friday from 9am – 3pm.

To Pre-register, click here: https://secure.tracksideonlineresults.com/monstermx/

Note that when you register, you will be able to pay for your classes through PayPal or click “Pay at the Track”.

Either way, you save time and energy by insuring that all your classes and information are “pre-entered” into our Trackside software.

This is an AMA-sanctioned event. You will need a current AMA membership to practice on Friday, or race any of the classes Saturday and Sunday. If you're not an AMA member, and want to join, go to http://www.monstermx.com and click the "Join the AMA Now" button on the home page. You'll save time on race weekend if you have bought (or renewed) your AMA Membership before coming to the track. You'll be able to join the AMA at the track, but we suggest taking care of that on-line if you're not already an AMA member.

Here’s all the event information:

2014 Southeast Area – Loretta Lynn Qualifier
Monster Mountain MX Park
April 25th, 26th, and 27th, 2014

General Information:

Monster Mountain MX Park
3170 Burt Mill Road
Tallassee, AL 36078

Phone: 334-318-8475
Alt Phone: 334-202-1504

Grid Coordinates: 32.33.21.90N, 85.85.40.72W

For additional information regarding the Qualifying Process and the Amateur National Championships, contact MX SPorts.

MX Sports Main Office: (304) 284-010 (9am – 5pm EST)

Directions to Monster Mountain MX Park:

Heading South From Birmingham on I-65: Get off I-65 at Exit 181 (1st Prattville exit) and go East (Left). Proceed approximately 23 miles to Good Hope Road (County Road 73). Turn right or South on Good Hope Road. Go approximately 2 miles and turn left on Burt Mill Road. Go 9/10th of a mile. Monster Mountain is on the left.

Heading North on I-65 from Mobile: Follow I-65 North in to Montgomery. Turn right (North) on I-85 and go 26 miles to Exit 26. Get off at Exit 26 and go North on AL Hwy 229 approximately 10 miles in to Tallassee. Turn left on to Burt Mill Road in front of Ben Atkinson Ford. Go approximately 3 miles, then cross Cherokee Trail and continue on Burt Mill Road. Continue 1 mile, Monster Mountain is on the right.

Heading South on I-85 from Atlanta: Follow I-85 South to Exit 26. Get off on Exit 26, and turn right (North) on AL Hwy 229 approximately 10 miles in to Tallassee. Turn left on to Burt Mill Road in front of Ben Atkinson Ford. Go approximately 3 miles, then cross Cherokee Trail and continue on Burt Mill Road. Continue 1 mile, Monster Mountain is on the right.

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS AND FEES:

THURSDAY:
Gates Open: 4pm – Midnight

FRIDAY:
Gates Open: 6am – Midnight
Practice: 9:00am – 3:00pm (Must be an AMA Member and must be competing in the event)
Race Registration: 1:00pm – 5:30pm

SATURDAY:
Rider’s Meeting: 7:30am
Practice: 8:00am
Racing: Immediately following practice.
Sunday Race Registration: 1:00pm – 5:30pm

SUNDAY:
Rider’s Meeting: 7:30am
Church Service: 7:00am
Practice: 8:00am
Racing: Immediately following practice.

FEES:

Gate Fees: Per Person

Thursday- Sunday
Adult: $35
Child (6-11): $20

Friday-Sunday:
Adult: $30
Child (6-11): $20

Saturday-Sunday:
Adult: $25
Child (6-11): $15

Sunday:
Adult: $15
Child (6-11) $10

Friday Practice:
Unlimited Classes: $25
Note: Current and valid AMA membership required to practice and race.

Racing Fees:
1st Class: $30
2nd Class: $30
3rd Class: $30

Pro Classes: $40

RV Hookups: (By reservation only – NOTE: ALL HOOKUPS HAVE BEEN SOLD.)
Thursday – Sunday: $75

Vendor Fees: Contact Tom at 334-318-8475 for specific rates for vendors
|

Post a reply to: Pre-Registration Open for Monster Mountain SE Area LLQ

The Latest