snow and crappy weather

dannydolan96
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 7:51am
this bumm's me out if you did go out and ride it's crappy cold ground's so hard it suck's good new's ready to move where it's hot and where can ride very soon see may not be sponsored but guess what know freind who has whole garage full of bike's and ready to move in so riding not going to be problem soon and new video cam to so putting video on web for the whole world to see whining not a option love your bike and people who ride them i say and support your fellow rider if your racing againist well run into the wall peace out
|
mcleoud151
4/6/2011 9:02pm
this bumm's me out if you did go out and ride it's crappy cold ground's so hard it suck's good new's ready to move where it's...
this bumm's me out if you did go out and ride it's crappy cold ground's so hard it suck's good new's ready to move where it's hot and where can ride very soon see may not be sponsored but guess what know freind who has whole garage full of bike's and ready to move in so riding not going to be problem soon and new video cam to so putting video on web for the whole world to see whining not a option love your bike and people who ride them i say and support your fellow rider if your racing againist well run into the wall peace out
While i feel your pain regarding the weather (I'm also tired of this wet/cold misery), your posts would be much easier to decipher if you threw in a period now and then.

Post a reply to: snow and crappy weather

The Latest