Weekday Practice Tracks in PA?

alexk417
Edited Date/Time 9/21/2015 5:29pm
Just moved back to PA where I grew up and am just trying to figure out where some tracks are that have weekday practices near south central Pennsylvania. Doublin gap doesn't seem to run too many practices and that's the closest track to me other than Happy Ramblers which is a club track. I'm in Gettysburg.

I was fortunate enough to previously live in Portland, OR where there are a decent amount of tracks within an hour that offer weekday practices.

Thanks in advance!
|
Mungusman
8/26/2014 7:34pm
Look up IVMX.com it's a membership track, about 1 hour north of Harrisburg. You can ride 7 days a week, they have camping, showers, a pro track, intermediate track, pee wee track, and hare scrambles course. My son and I belong and we like it a lot. There's a phone number on the website for who to contact. Hope it's what your looking for.
Calhoun117
8/19/2015 5:58am
Breezewood proving grounds is open during the week. Kids/intermediate/advanced tracks. Cabins, swimming. FYI it's open to quads and bikes so be warned. Dude who owns it is a ex quad rider. The tracks are up kept pretty well though. Dan the owner goes out of his way to keep the tracks nice for everyone. It's not a national caliber track
Jack mehoff
9/10/2015 7:59pm
alexk417 wrote:
Just moved back to PA where I grew up and am just trying to figure out where some tracks are that have weekday practices near south...
Just moved back to PA where I grew up and am just trying to figure out where some tracks are that have weekday practices near south central Pennsylvania. Doublin gap doesn't seem to run too many practices and that's the closest track to me other than Happy Ramblers which is a club track. I'm in Gettysburg.

I was fortunate enough to previously live in Portland, OR where there are a decent amount of tracks within an hour that offer weekday practices.

Thanks in advance!
It's a little hike but speed city had a wensday practice and supercross races at night
motoxracer611
9/21/2015 5:29pm
I'm also in PA and like breeze wood and switchback in Butler for the indoor winter rides

Post a reply to: Weekday Practice Tracks in PA?

The Latest