Rent a Motocross in NY State

Cyngi
Edited Date/Time 2/3/2016 7:50am
Hi Everyone

I had a few questions for you but first, some background: I’ve been expatriated from Belgium earlier this year and I used to ride Motocross for a couple of years (miss my KXF 450 A LOT!!). Now I live in Manhattan and do not have the opportunity to get a garage or a car in the city for the moment… and so, I had to give up on my passion.

So I had a couple of questions:

Is there any track close to New York where you can actually rent bikes? Or rent bikes garage close to a race track? And last question, is there anyone here who rides motocross and lives in Manhattan too?

I would love to keep on riding dirtbikes even it sounds complicated for now.

In advance, thanks for your help .
David
|
Uncle Tony
6/20/2015 3:45am
Lots of guys live in New York City and moto, 10th street MX on Long Island is a club you can join and they rent space, text me at 631-805-9359 and I will give you some more info
btm157
7/25/2015 5:40am
Englishtown is definitely the closest track. They have regular practice days on two different tracks.
Jack mehoff
9/10/2015 7:55pm
If you want to head south I could rent you one off my bikes I have a 05 rm 250 and a 07 rm 125 the landing in Maryland or speed city in Delaware I could meet you at
datkin128
1/12/2016 7:29pm
Cyngi wrote:
Hi Everyone I had a few questions for you but first, some background: I’ve been expatriated from Belgium earlier this year and I used to ride...
Hi Everyone

I had a few questions for you but first, some background: I’ve been expatriated from Belgium earlier this year and I used to ride Motocross for a couple of years (miss my KXF 450 A LOT!!). Now I live in Manhattan and do not have the opportunity to get a garage or a car in the city for the moment… and so, I had to give up on my passion.

So I had a couple of questions:

Is there any track close to New York where you can actually rent bikes? Or rent bikes garage close to a race track? And last question, is there anyone here who rides motocross and lives in Manhattan too?

I would love to keep on riding dirtbikes even it sounds complicated for now.

In advance, thanks for your help .
David
Buy a bike and store it in a storage unit in jersey. That's what I do. I currently have to rent a van from cc rentals or get a ride with my friends who ride. Englishtown is the closest. I ride with a group and one of the other riders also lives in Manhattan.

The Shop

2/2/2016 8:44pm
I'm in Manhattan now too and would like to meet up with some Moto friends to watch the races for something! I don't know anyone here!!
datkin128
2/3/2016 7:50am
I'm in Manhattan now too and would like to meet up with some Moto friends to watch the races for something! I don't know anyone here!!
Give me a hollar. 949-939-6554. I can fill u in on the moto scene.
Bare_Bear
7/11/2016 2:44pm
Hey Fellas..

Found this post and as a NYC dweller I share in the dilemma of Cyngi.

I used to ride under the Queensboro bridge back in the 90s. Track days were up in Walden NY- Diamondback & Ace MX.

Id love to get back into MX with a steady crew of weekend warriors- downhill and freeride is all game too.

Post a reply to: Rent a Motocross in NY State

The Latest