Congrats to CC376

Uncle Tony
5/28/2015 6:24am
Brooks is riding in the 450's and doing well along with rando
Starcrossed
6/8/2015 8:14am
The NESC guys are both in the points now, with Brooks finishing 19th in moto 1, at Muddy Creek. Canning had the end gate on the inside for his first moto, and got a great start, along with some TV coverage. He was scored in 8th position after the second lap, but must have crashed early, dropping to the very back of the pack. Hoping we see these guys pick up some more points as the series heads east.
Rando only attempted to qualify at Hangtown. He was way off the pace and hasn't entered any of the races since. I'm guessing that he might return at Budds Creek.
Starcrossed
6/8/2015 8:32am
I don't know him but i've been following the results of this CT resident local boy. Second moto at Glen Helen in the 250 class he...
I don't know him but i've been following the results of this CT resident local boy. Second moto at Glen Helen in the 250 class he scored a 19th. he was hanging around 20th th 21st all race and must have wicked it up at the end to score a top 20 and some points. Congrats to him!!!!!!
Chris is one of the most talented riders to come out of New England the last several years. He has shown flashes of brilliance at the national level for a few years, but has also been derailed by injuries on a regular basis. He's an extremely hard worker and should continue to improve, especially if he gets some industry help, or a ride on a decently funded team. He's racing his one and only bike, which has a stock engine, and is only slightly modified. He's also a great role model for the younger kids racing in the NESC series. When not putting on a clinic on the track, Chris is usually around the starting gate helping the youngsters prepare to do battle. Extremely polite, well mannered, approachable, can't say enough good things about him. Hopefully he stays healthy and continues to improve. I see a very bright future for this deserving young gentleman.

Post a reply to: Congrats to CC376

The Latest