Bike Thief Alert

MOTOX64
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2015 12:18am
This is a long story but I'll keepit short. One year ago I had a KLX110 stolen out of my garage. It was obvious it was kids because they took the 110 and left the $15000 worth of other bikes alone. After about one month I had figured out one of the kids involved but could not prove he had the bike. Then with alittle more research, and no help from the PD, i discovered that the bike was in the basement of another kids house who I was disappointed to find out was a member of our racing community. After leting the PD know where the bike was and waiting a couple of days nothing happened so I called a mutual friend of the kids father and 45 minutes later I had my bike back.
The problem is that beacause of the kids age and wierd state laws the PD would not prosicute and now this kid feels he has got away with it and that what he did was ok. I get back a trashed bike and he gets nothing, this is NOTok.
The riders name is TYLER SMITH, he is number 193 in the NESC Youth B and 125B class. If you see him at the races let him know that stealing from other racers is UNACCEPTABLE. Be prepared for a bunch of whiney kid attitude from him about how he didn't do it but facts are facts, the bike was in his basement, and even if he wasn't there when it was actually taken from me there is no way he did not know it was stolen by his dirt bag friend. Please my fellow racers don't let him feel this is ok, if you see him remind him that his behavior is UNACCEPTABLE !!!! Thank you.
|
jndmx
7/5/2011 11:18am
That sucks.....have to keep an eye out for that number and make sure folks know what they are dealing with.

Sucks when someone else who races does something like this.
Stooperbike
7/27/2011 1:44pm
That just sucks, I know whom you are talking about and he is a little twerp! Shame he would do this to a fellow racer.
PN27416
8/4/2011 9:25am
What was his parents response?
Any chance showing the police records to an officer of the NESC. Maybe they would show some discipline his way?
Post it at every race you go, maybe even bike shops that would post it.
Gabriel J
12/2/2011 4:24pm
Might want to mention this on thumpertalk as well

The Shop

swera
1/17/2015 12:01am
What do we do to contact mototown directly? Internet or phone? Whichever one, whats the website and/or number? Thanks Davo and it sucks you wont be there

Post a reply to: Bike Thief Alert

The Latest