INDOOR PITBIKE TRACK AND OUTDOOR MOTOCROSS TRACK

Gotmilk
2/10/2010 7:27am
Man that would be sweeeeet I would be there all the time ill Pm you my info and ill even help in any way I can. You should promote this on planetminis.com if you have not all ready or i can do it for you let me know thanks
alexbuck205
2/11/2010 9:54am
thanks for being interested. i just put it on planetminis.com
11/17/2010 2:56am Edited Date/Time 11/17/2010 2:57am
I an interested in doing a small dirt bike track for starters, we have 8 acers at least 4-5 for a track. This would give kids that wouldn't get into Motocross or dirt bikes a chance to start at 3 and 4 years old to start riding and racing ....Any Help?? I am in WV
12/12/2012 3:31pm
So i gotta make a quick survey to make sure this is gunna work.. i'm looking at some land and a huge building in Greenfield, Iowa...
So i gotta make a quick survey to make sure this is gunna work.. i'm looking at some land and a huge building in Greenfield, Iowa its about 45 min west of Des Moines. I'm planning on making a huge indoor pitbike track and a outdoor track to run all bikes. i want to make sure people are willing to travel to greenfield before we make the purchase of the land. it will be around $35 a day to ride unlimited that is a ballpark price, not 100% possitive on the prices. there will be daily, weekend, monthly and yearly passes available and also a member pass can be purchased to get discounted pricing.. email me at ultimate.inc@hotmail.com if your interested.. there will be weekly races for cash prizes and many different riding packages can be purchased! the track will be professionaly built by motokazie! include your name address and phone number on the email and any suggestions. i will contact each person to let you know when this will be up and running.
dude totally that will be awesome and where in greenfield is it i go there alot

The Shop

flynbrian33
5/8/2013 10:10am
So i gotta make a quick survey to make sure this is gunna work.. i'm looking at some land and a huge building in Greenfield, Iowa...
So i gotta make a quick survey to make sure this is gunna work.. i'm looking at some land and a huge building in Greenfield, Iowa its about 45 min west of Des Moines. I'm planning on making a huge indoor pitbike track and a outdoor track to run all bikes. i want to make sure people are willing to travel to greenfield before we make the purchase of the land. it will be around $35 a day to ride unlimited that is a ballpark price, not 100% possitive on the prices. there will be daily, weekend, monthly and yearly passes available and also a member pass can be purchased to get discounted pricing.. email me at ultimate.inc@hotmail.com if your interested.. there will be weekly races for cash prizes and many different riding packages can be purchased! the track will be professionaly built by motokazie! include your name address and phone number on the email and any suggestions. i will contact each person to let you know when this will be up and running.
That would be great! I live in Winterset and the closest practice track is at least an hour away!

Post a reply to: INDOOR PITBIKE TRACK AND OUTDOOR MOTOCROSS TRACK

The Latest