Young rider needed for TV show in Central FLorida

mlindahl109
Edited Date/Time 9/16/2014 2:43am
A major production company is casting a young motocross rider (aged 18-23) for an upcoming television series for a major cable network. We are filming in the Central Florida area (Lakeland, Tampa, Orlando). If you or anyone you know is interested, please respond ASAP with contact information. Thank you!
|
motoxer677
7/16/2013 10:13am Edited Date/Time 7/16/2013 10:14am
Hey, I saw your post and I am very interested. I know that the age requirements is only until 23 years old and i am 24, but I was hoping that age does not matter that much. I live in the orlando area and can travel some if needed to. Also I Love racing motocross and I am currently in school at MMI to be a harley and yamaha technician. I have been racing motocross for about 5 years and I am great with talking to pretty much anyone. if interested please call me at 5182916050. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Jonathan
Jharper
8/15/2013 12:17pm
Ill, throw my hat in. I live in tampa.
I Grew up riding at Durhamtown Plantation in Georgia. I'm 22 years old, and I have been riding since age 10. I ride freestyle motocross and of course do some moto riding as well..I have been doing motocross lessons with riders such as Shae Bentley and Andrew Matusek for the past five and have loved every minute of it. I have taught riders of all ages and have even had some riders I taught from day one do very well at Loretta Lynn's this year. I just recently moved to Florida for a change of scenery and would love to do something like this. I work very well in public ( large crowds at jump shows and TV) and I have been featured on the Discovery Channel as well as Speed TV and the Outdoor life network.
I have attached a link to my discovery channel episode along with a few pictures of me riding and teaching. If you are interested I would love to hear from you!

http://watch.discoverychannel.ca/#clip585988 Skip to 6:15

Jesse Harper
jharpermxschool@yahoo.com
770 855 4106

Post a reply to: Young rider needed for TV show in Central FLorida

The Latest