Are there any motocross trips in Dade city area?

Jasper125
Edited Date/Time 3/3/2016 4:46am
Hi,
I wanted to go to the USA for some time now and since i'm from The Netherlands its not cheap but i was just curious if there is any one out there who could provide a place to stay and bike hire. Any tips would be appreciated. I want to ride at dade city and maybe ride a race there i just think that dade city mx is a sick track!
|
JOSHJ
3/2/2016 10:28am
Jasper125 wrote:
Hi, I wanted to go to the USA for some time now and since i'm from The Netherlands its not cheap but i was just curious...
Hi,
I wanted to go to the USA for some time now and since i'm from The Netherlands its not cheap but i was just curious if there is any one out there who could provide a place to stay and bike hire. Any tips would be appreciated. I want to ride at dade city and maybe ride a race there i just think that dade city mx is a sick track!
No offense to DCMX, but not the ideal place unless youre just wanting to race. Many other tracks that are light years better and within 2 hours of DC. Not saying dont ride there, but youre limited to Thursday night practice and Saturday races (with some pactice in the morning there). I would check out Tampa Mx, Orlando Mx, and Florida Tracks and Trails. Tampa and Orlando both have races in their I4 series and FTT is just paradise on earth.
Jmcd1988
3/2/2016 10:31am
Don't forget Bartow Mx for open practice 7 days a week.
JOSHJ
3/3/2016 4:46am
Jmcd1988 wrote:
Don't forget Bartow Mx for open practice 7 days a week.
Tim does what he can with what he has, but that place has gone downhill (and I still ride there today) and isnt on par with any other place within driving distance. Just my opinion. I love the sand too, but that track was much better and its just been neglected.

Post a reply to: Are there any motocross trips in Dade city area?

The Latest