2nd Annual Mx des States

Bill Petitt
1/2/2016 5:18am Edited Date/Time 2/16/2016 2:44am
The Sunshine State Vintage Motocross Club will be hosting the 2nd Annual Mx des States in sunny Waldo, Florida on February 21, 2016. We will also be holding a silent auction with all proceeds to benefit Family Promise. This is all in conjunction with round 8 of the SSVMX series. The Mx des States is a team race with 3 riders on a team. All on the same gate!! Last year we had 8 states represented, with Florida bring home the gold !! This year we already have confirmation from riders in 9 different states!! We have the "vintage" class, a modern class and a 50+ class for the team races. This event is 1 week before the AHRMA National race, which will be held at Motocross of Marion County. A short drive from Waldo. Come to sunny Florida and hit 2 National races in one week !!

You can visit sunshinestatevintagemotocross.com or find us on facebook at Sunshine State Vintage Motocross to get all the information!

|
Jmcd1988
1/5/2016 8:10pm
I want to come out and watch. I missed you guys at Bartow a few weeks ago.
Cancerman
1/22/2016 2:21pm
Are you going to keep the big doubles or change the track? Man, that Mt. Saint Waldo is a pretty serious commitment. Sad
Bill Petitt
1/30/2016 4:22am
Cancerman wrote:
Are you going to keep the big doubles or change the track? Man, that Mt. Saint Waldo is a pretty serious commitment. Sad
I do not know when the last time it was you rode there, and I do not ride there often, but from what I am told the track has been changed a lot. There is no more Mount Waldo. It is one of our groups favorite tracks! There is one big double on the track now, other than that, the jumps are safe and fun. The owner tames the track down for us.
Cancerman
2/2/2016 10:52pm
Cancerman wrote:
I do not know when the last time it was you rode there, and I do not ride there often, but from what I am told...
I do not know when the last time it was you rode there, and I do not ride there often, but from what I am told the track has been changed a lot. There is no more Mount Waldo. It is one of our groups favorite tracks! There is one big double on the track now, other than that, the jumps are safe and fun. The owner tames the track down for us.
I may go practice this Sat if I get the mods done to the bike. If I do I'll post about the track. I'll be there on the 21 either way. Don't know if I'll race yet. I'll ride practice to see if my body can handle it. Bringing some friends as well.

The Shop

Bill Petitt
2/4/2016 3:03am
keep in mind, the track will be tamed down for our race on the 21 st.
Cancerman
2/15/2016 10:38pm
Hey Bill, how's the track shaping up. I hear there is already people camped out at the track.
Bill Petitt
2/16/2016 2:44am
Yes sir !! A lot of them will be there Thursday. We had a big front come through last night, but we are not forecast for any rain the rest of the week. it should be in great condition!! I will be there early Saturday morning.

Post a reply to: 2nd Annual Mx des States

The Latest