2013 yamaha yz250f brand new only ridden twice not even 1 hour perfect condition

r6realtor
Edited Date/Time 12/19/2014 10:09am
This bike is mint, absolutely perfect in every way. These pics are from the way it looks right now mint!! only ridden 2 times and that is it!! It has been for sale ever since!!! Trails only, Oil and Filter has been changed 3 times already once after my first 20 minute ride for break in on my property and once after my other 2 rides, air filter was changed after my two rides so I have another separate air filter as well, also cleaned and lubed the chain plus tightened the spokes after each ride. Only aftermarket thing I have done to it is put black spoke skins on it. Not one scratch on this bike it is perfect and runs perfect!!!! bike is absolutely amazing in every way, bike was purchased ONLY 2months ago from the dealer as a left over, this bike is a track bike and I will not be racing or using the track... kind of an impulse purchase because it looked so amazing,This bike will be perfect for the new Florida Track and Trails opening up but the track is probably not for me and have 2 other bikes for the trails.
The yz250f is known as the absolute most reliable mx bike made, has the best suspension components, excel rims, and black pro taper bars. In 2012 Yamaha did an over haul of the yz which made the carb larger and a number of other upgrades.The bike is very powerful and fast way more than I really need or will use. bike is literally brand new. I have title in hand.
$4650 obo
Bike is located in Fort Myers
Thank you
Jason
[email]r6realtor@gmail.com[/email]
IF YOUR a FORT MYERS LOCAL, BIKE CAN NOW BE SEEN MON-SAT AT RIVERDALE POWERSPORTS IT IS SITTING ON THEIR SHOWROOM FLOOR PLEASE STOP BY AND TAKE A LOOK, NOW YOU CAN SEE IN PERSON THIS BIKE IS ABSOLUTELY MINT CONDITION!! You can still contact me for negotiating a price
thanks

|

Post a reply to: 2013 yamaha yz250f brand new only ridden twice not even 1 hour perfect condition

The Latest