07 yzf 250 JE big bore13to one piston n jug, (290)cc runs awesome until I get moving good

Ledbetter
Edited Date/Time 2/5/2016 12:08am
I bought the bike and it was in need of top end rebuild so I put in the JE kit it seems a little hard starting but runs good ,here's my problem when I take off its great wheele shots in every gear but as soon as I start to gain speed it like turns power on off on off or its like somethings restricting its power is it the rev limiter I've allways been a two stroke rider it happens was to soon in my throttle increase to be limiter please help thanks guys
Led
oh and it did this before big bore but I assumed it was cause top end was about to scatter that it was doing it
|
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
2/5/2016 12:08am
Ledbetter wrote:
I bought the bike and it was in need of top end rebuild so I put in the JE kit it seems a little hard starting...
I bought the bike and it was in need of top end rebuild so I put in the JE kit it seems a little hard starting but runs good ,here's my problem when I take off its great wheele shots in every gear but as soon as I start to gain speed it like turns power on off on off or its like somethings restricting its power is it the rev limiter I've allways been a two stroke rider it happens was to soon in my throttle increase to be limiter please help thanks guys
Led
oh and it did this before big bore but I assumed it was cause top end was about to scatter that it was doing it
Could be carb. Did the bike sit for any time longer than 3 weeks with gas in the carb? Could be plugged up and need to be cleaned thoroughly. (You might also have to rejet because of the big bore kit)

Post a reply to: 07 yzf 250 JE big bore13to one piston n jug, (290)cc runs awesome until I get moving good

The Latest