Would you help me chase my dream

Hello everyone,
I am a 14 year old kid trying to chase a dream and make a run at lorretta lynn's next year. This is finally the year my parents are saying yes we will try to help get you there. I am so stoked!! Hardships the past few years prevented it. Raced on and off for 6 years now here in small farming community in southwest Colorado and surrounding areas. Catching a lot of grief here with a ton of people who say I cant do it! Im tired of hearing no and you wont make it! Had a little buddy pass away this year from cancer and it reconfirmed my desire to do the things I want to do! You only live once and dang it I want to race. I am in search of sponsors at the moment to help on my road to lorettas. We will be going to Acp and Mesquite this fall/winter and I will try to hit every national/amateur race I can. My dad is in California so I am hoping there are races out there through winter. Anyway give me hauler if you want to know more. I have a peersponsor site on my profile you can check out if interested.
Thanks Hunter
Please check out http://www.peersponsor.org/campaigns/help-me-chase-my-dream
|

Post a reply to: Would you help me chase my dream

The Latest