Injured Rider - Wristband Fundraiser

foster423smom
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 7:17am
Keith Guiden was involved in a horrible motocross accident on 10-04-09 while practicing at West Kentucky MX in Lowes, KY. He had completed many laps successfully and soon the weather began to deteriorate and it began to rain. He hit a jump and immediately felt his rear tire spin up the face and knew he was going to come up short, unfortunately he came up very short and wrecked. He was airlifted from WKYMX to Sikeston, MO and then again by air transferred and admitted to St. Louis University Hospital in ICU, where he was informed that his T6 was shattered and that a few vertebra (wings) had also shattered, he has broken ribs, chipped teeth and unfortunately no feeling from the waist down. On 10-06-09 he underwent surgery and had a rod inserted into his spine and the surgeons removed bone fragments. He is currently at Sheperd's Center in Atlanta, GA. Keith is in need of financial and moral assistance.

I recently had 500 each Honda Red Wristbands imprinted with "SUPPORT KEITH GUIDEN #916" that I will be selling for $5.00 each. I know times are tough on us today but this is for a great cause and he really needs our help.
I am donating the cost of the wristbands and think our MX Community will do their part in helping me raise just a small token of funds to assist him as he see's fit.

Please contact me if you are interested in purchasing one or more, all proceeds will go to Keith!

I will post photo later, just wanted to get this posted and start raising money for him as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance to all that support Keith and please continue to pray for him, he has a long road ahead and needs our continued support.

Mauri Foster
731-610-7718
mfoster@hughes.net or mfoster@mascomponents.com
www.fostermxracing.com

Information to order via paypal. You will have to have a paypal account set up, once logged in u have option to send money. From there u will enter my emal: mfoster@hughes.net, there will be a drop down menu that will give you option of selecting goods. It will have a area to include a message, this is where u can advise qty n ship to address. Select complete transaction and I will be notified of the transaction. Once funds are credited to my paypal acct I will ship the wristband(s) usps. Debit and credit cards are immediate and if u pay through your checking there would be a delay of 5 to 7 days.

Hope this helps and a quick note we will have them at MX886 on Sunday the 8th and at the benefit at Joe's on the 21st.
Thank you all for supporting Keith!

|

Post a reply to: Injured Rider - Wristband Fundraiser

The Latest