if you could be related to one rider who would you pick???

GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
9/15/2014 5:10pm
jim lehey wrote:
I got Stew!!!!!! Who you guys got?????????????????
What's the over/under on how many more threads you get to start before we get tired of the nonsense?
jim lehey
9/15/2014 6:19pm
jim lehey wrote:
GuyB wrote:
What's the over/under on how many more threads you get to start before we get tired of the nonsense?
Im sorry im not good enough for your site? Im an old disabled moto head. I lost my leg in a hair scramble 14 years ago. Im lonely and just enjoy the little interaction that i can on here since i dont have many friends. You already made it clear that im not good enough for the regular moto forum. So im posting here since you said that. I get it, im not the smarteset guy, never was. I just figure there are maybe more guys at my level here and i might find an internet buddy or two. Sorry man.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1568th
9/15/2014 8:30pm Edited Date/Time 9/15/2014 9:14pm
jim lehey wrote:
GuyB wrote:
jim lehey wrote:
Im sorry im not good enough for your site? Im an old disabled moto head. I lost my leg in a hair scramble 14 years ago...
Im sorry im not good enough for your site? Im an old disabled moto head. I lost my leg in a hair scramble 14 years ago. Im lonely and just enjoy the little interaction that i can on here since i dont have many friends. You already made it clear that im not good enough for the regular moto forum. So im posting here since you said that. I get it, im not the smarteset guy, never was. I just figure there are maybe more guys at my level here and i might find an internet buddy or two. Sorry man.
That is fine but quit starting stupid threads.
steve_97060
9/15/2014 8:46pm
GuyB wrote:
jim lehey wrote:
Im sorry im not good enough for your site? Im an old disabled moto head. I lost my leg in a hair scramble 14 years ago...
lostboy819 wrote:
yeah, minimize the damage, don't start stupid threads, just post in them...

The Shop

jim lehey
9/15/2014 9:00pm
jim lehey wrote:
lostboy819 wrote:
yeah, minimize the damage, don't start stupid threads, just post in them...
Im very much interested in some of the information. I like to ponder outside the box topics. As our life expectancy goes higher i beleive we will see some of these guys live to be old men. I think cole seely will be a very good pick to make his life last long. I dont think J law will live past 60 due to the massive damage to himself with cocaine use. Maybe i see weimer going a ways too. He has a very good diet. And i just wondered who would you think the best family member would be if you could pick a rider. I think james would be fun due to his amazing toys and fun habits. I dont think i would want to be related to RV due to the liar factor. It would be so unfortunate to have family lie to you. I just think there is so much to think about. Hours maybe. I just dont know how to figure out if this is bad to post. My doctor said i need to be more outgoing. But people always dont like what i have to say. So i dont say it. But then my doctor says i should still say it so its better than not to. That way some will be my friend instead of not giving myself any chance at all. I will try my hardest to only make the threads better. It will be on my list of my goals that my doctor wants to show him.
jim lehey
9/15/2014 9:06pm
sorry for the bad launguage or reading. my sister takes care of me and usualy will type my stuff here. She is not home tonight so i am left to only post by myself. She makes things read easier for people and will talk to me then post so its good with the typing.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1568th
9/15/2014 9:18pm
jim lehey wrote:
sorry for the bad launguage or reading. my sister takes care of me and usualy will type my stuff here. She is not home tonight so...
sorry for the bad launguage or reading. my sister takes care of me and usualy will type my stuff here. She is not home tonight so i am left to only post by myself. She makes things read easier for people and will talk to me then post so its good with the typing.
Makes no difference, you will be banned soon anyway. Have you tried TMZ.com or others sites like that, more in tune with what you are looking for.
jim lehey
9/15/2014 9:24pm
jim lehey wrote:
sorry for the bad launguage or reading. my sister takes care of me and usualy will type my stuff here. She is not home tonight so...
lostboy819 wrote:
Makes no difference, you will be banned soon anyway. Have you tried TMZ.com or others sites like that, more in tune with what you are looking...
Makes no difference, you will be banned soon anyway. Have you tried TMZ.com or others sites like that, more in tune with what you are looking for.
banned? What will i be banned?I love motocross. that is why im posting here
jim lehey
9/15/2014 9:34pm Edited Date/Time 9/15/2014 9:36pm
Hey, this is "Jim Leheys" sister. Im sorry for any confusion. My brother just called me and asked if i could log on to explain things. He concerned that he may be banned. And I hope that wont happen.

My brother has some disability issues. Hes a big motocross fan and my father raised us around dirt bikes and racing. My brother was so excited to be a member of this forum. It means the world to him. I helped him with most of his posts but he is pretty demanding lol. He writes comments or post ideas out and i clean them up and post. But he can be specific about details and attempts at sarcasm or humor. I figured i would do a couple a day but he is obsessed. I figured that the "dumbgeon" is the best place for him to post. And i will post for him when i can find the time. But it breaks my heart telling him no when he calls me wanting to post. I am busy myself and cant always get to his list right away.

Im very sorry for the situation. Hope you can work with him.

Thanks.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1568th
9/15/2014 9:49pm Edited Date/Time 9/15/2014 10:45pm
Tell him to talk about Motocross and not start stupid threads like " what rider will live to be older than 100? " or " IQ of current riders " He already has 5 topics he started in the Dumbgeon and for a guy who just joined last month that is not good. Now, I do not believe for minute that he is mentally impaired or that you are even his sister but just a internet troll who probably has been banned here many times in the past.
JM485
9/15/2014 10:09pm
lostboy819 wrote:
Tell him to talk about Motocross and not start stupid threads like " what rider will live to be older than 100? " or " IQ...
Tell him to talk about Motocross and not start stupid threads like " what rider will live to be older than 100? " or " IQ of current riders " He already has 5 topics he started in the Dumbgeon and for a guy who just joined last month that is not good. Now, I do not believe for minute that he is mentally impaired or that you are even his sister but just a internet troll who probably has been banned here many times in the past.
Really dude, you can't believe that story just a little bit? Call me crazy but it sounds pretty legit to me, maybe just have a damn heart for once and see that this might make a difference in someone's life. We will never know the full story nor is it any of our business, but to jump all over this guy is just plain wrong.

Jim, I think you will do fine here with time, maybe just read around a bit more and get a feel for the place before posting so many topics. You will get the hang of it, it just takes time. Keep in mind that any criticism you get should not be taken to heart, the Internet is uncensored and people can post whatever they want, so don't take anything personally. Good luck and welcome aboard!
slipdog
9/15/2014 10:31pm
You know whats at work here? Its shit tectonics. When two shit plates strike and come together under incredible pressure, what happens??? Shit-quake!
peelout
9/16/2014 8:09am Edited Date/Time 9/16/2014 8:11am
Scott Champion

bro is always slaying the primo ass, i would imagine being his bro would net me some fine Monster-girl snapper as well
huck
9/16/2014 9:01am

jim lehey
9/16/2014 9:10am
peelout wrote:
Scott Champion

bro is always slaying the primo ass, i would imagine being his bro would net me some fine Monster-girl snapper as well
hahahaha ahahhah ah
jim lehey
9/16/2014 9:11am
lostboy819 wrote:
Tell him to talk about Motocross and not start stupid threads like " what rider will live to be older than 100? " or " IQ...
JM485 wrote:
Really dude, you can't believe that story just a little bit? Call me crazy but it sounds pretty legit to me, maybe just have a damn...
Really dude, you can't believe that story just a little bit? Call me crazy but it sounds pretty legit to me, maybe just have a damn heart for once and see that this might make a difference in someone's life. We will never know the full story nor is it any of our business, but to jump all over this guy is just plain wrong.

Jim, I think you will do fine here with time, maybe just read around a bit more and get a feel for the place before posting so many topics. You will get the hang of it, it just takes time. Keep in mind that any criticism you get should not be taken to heart, the Internet is uncensored and people can post whatever they want, so don't take anything personally. Good luck and welcome aboard!
thanks man. i appriciete your kindess
dirtnapper
9/17/2014 7:54pm
I call BULLSHIT on this entire thread, and everything about it.
Spydee
9/18/2014 12:40am
Just get one of the admin lot to check his IP to see if he's linked to any other accounts. Simples.

This guy seems entertaining, either way give him a chance I say!
oshow
10/21/2014 7:10pm
lostboy819 wrote:
Quit being a dick.
oshow
10/21/2014 7:11pm
jim lehey wrote:
Dirt Shark.
They would call me Monster Slayer
markit
10/22/2014 10:43am
Lhold on im going to get my sister,

Post a reply to: if you could be related to one rider who would you pick???

The Latest