Looking for a new MX trainer!

Brent
3/25/2014 11:19am Edited Date/Time 3/25/2014 11:20am
I know a guy in Temecula,ex racer.

He's a little opinionated though...

P.S. DONT bring up neck braces...
1/20/2015 1:45am
JS7 is the new King of supercross. I just watched several old videos on youtube and McGrath could never do what Stewart does on a bike point blank.I used to be a big McGrath fan and still respect his dominance during his era but it was a different time and it's not fair to continue to call him the king anymore.

The Shop

EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
1/20/2015 2:02am
I don't know dude... That Travis Pestana or Jeff Pastrana can do corkscrews. He'd be the best after Robert Kenville for sure.
tomm55x
1/20/2015 4:57am
Mishima01 wrote:
JS7 is the new King of supercross. I just watched several old videos on youtube and McGrath could never do what Stewart does on a bike...
JS7 is the new King of supercross. I just watched several old videos on youtube and McGrath could never do what Stewart does on a bike point blank.I used to be a big McGrath fan and still respect his dominance during his era but it was a different time and it's not fair to continue to call him the king anymore.
That's a very false claim, until someone wins more than 7 supercross championships Jeremy McGrath will always be the king, there's no argument to that that's reasonable. It doesn't matter if js7 or whoever is shooting lighting bolts out of there ass, until they have 7 SX championships they will not be king.

Post a reply to: Looking for a new MX trainer!

The Latest