Hey, wheres Kessie??

dirtnapper
12/9/2012 11:05am Edited Date/Time 12/19/2012 1:54pm
She hasn't posted since Nov 15. God, I hope she's ok. Anyone seen her lately?

Cool
|
JM21
Fantasy
3908th
12/12/2012 11:31am
New screen name "RYAN RIDER"
peelout
12/12/2012 1:46pm
JM21 wrote:
New screen name "RYAN RIDER"
LOL

more like "RIDIN' RYAN"
Ryan Rider
12/12/2012 4:26pm Edited Date/Time 12/12/2012 4:49pm
Hello men, and boys, sorry to be the one to tell you this, but Kessie is gone!!! She got tired of being ragged on, on here, so she joined joined a Convent, to pray for all the assholes on the old thread, specifically Peelout. Oh, she left a message for the guys who are clearly Arm-Chair MX Riders, .................. her message is, " She's doin well, thanx, but if some guys on here spent less time on the computer and more time riding and handling business, they might move up to the Mini category, and have happier women! "
slipdog
12/12/2012 5:11pm
Now Slipdog sad again...

The Shop

peelout
12/12/2012 8:14pm Edited Date/Time 12/12/2012 8:16pm
LOL

too funny
Ryan Rider
12/12/2012 8:40pm
HEY JM21 and PEELOUT- I'm older than both of you boys, so I obviously attract much older women. Its ironic that I ran into both of your mothers' last night. I won't tell you boys, at which bar ........ or parking lot. I won't repeat any R-rated stuff on here, but let me tell you, that your moms' are both very reasonable and accomodating. They were up for almost everything!!!!!!! I swear, Scouts Honor, that I tipped them very well, ............ if U know what I mean! They said, ...... and I believe that they enjoyed it too!!!
scooter5002
12/12/2012 9:56pm
Ryan Rider wrote:
Hello men, and boys, sorry to be the one to tell you this, but Kessie is gone!!! She got tired of being ragged on, on here...
Hello men, and boys, sorry to be the one to tell you this, but Kessie is gone!!! She got tired of being ragged on, on here, so she joined joined a Convent, to pray for all the assholes on the old thread, specifically Peelout. Oh, she left a message for the guys who are clearly Arm-Chair MX Riders, .................. her message is, " She's doin well, thanx, but if some guys on here spent less time on the computer and more time riding and handling business, they might move up to the Mini category, and have happier women! "
That's great. Her departure was overdue. Please feel free to fuck off and join her. Now.
peelout
12/12/2012 9:56pm Edited Date/Time 12/12/2012 9:58pm
@RidingPrivateRyan

So wait, now Kessie has a dick?

And to think, I was going to get you some new knee pads
Ryan Rider
12/12/2012 11:51pm Edited Date/Time 12/13/2012 6:41pm
Peelout, out of respect for your Trick mother, ....... or your sister last week, I will not comment on your stupidity!
Ryan Rider
12/12/2012 11:53pm Edited Date/Time 12/13/2012 4:38pm
Peelout, out of respect for your Trick mother, ....... or your sister last week, I will not comment on your stupidity now!!!
Scooterpie, ........ I've told you repeatedly, I'm not gay, .... I don't want to go to the Blue Oyster Bar with you, and no, no, no, I won't listen to the Liza disc you sent me!!!! If you want to talk to me, save it; I'm busy with your woman!!!
Ryan Rider
12/12/2012 11:59pm Edited Date/Time 12/13/2012 4:39pm
Scooterpie, Why would you come on a thread labeled " Where's Kessie,"...... just so you could post that her departure was overdue???????????? It seems pointless to me! Your presence in this thread is unnecessary!!! Get lost!!!
scooter5002
12/13/2012 9:38am
Why did I post here? The very fact that requires explanation shows how clueless you are. And a one trick pony as well. You want to run your tongue up her ass crack, that's your business. STFU about it. No one cares. Your feeble attempts at insults are pathetic, on your best day.
Busy with my Mom, are you? Given that I buried her early October, that would be difficult. However not impossible. The hitch to that would be we buried her ashes and you would be eating dirt to accomplish anything. The hitch to THAT would be you have my fathers 12 Gauge stuck up your ass as you groveled through the dirt. Followed by MORE grovelling. For your life.
Speaking of ass, how be you pull your finger out of YOURS, and go get a grip, a life, and a move on. Jamming your finger up there to your wrist while you're trying to crank start yourself is not medically defined as a "Self Aministered Prostate Exam". FYI.
peelout
12/13/2012 10:23am Edited Date/Time 12/13/2012 10:40am
Scooter, sorry to hear about your Mom. we buried my grandfather this August and it was incredibly difficult, i can't imagine burying my mother.

regarding RidingRyansPrivates, it's definitely an alter ego of Kessie or vice-versa. i assume Dirtnapper was just smoking the rat out of the hole, and then a couple of us started piling on, kinda sad now that i think about it. but they have the same posting style, same use of 'u' instead of 'you', same capitalized words for no reason. i suggest we move on, wouldn't want her to pick another persona to dog on our moms.
Ryan Rider
12/13/2012 4:30pm
Scooterpie, its a good thing your mom is buried, so she can't see what a cad you turned out to be. Its interesting that you know so much about a Prostate exam. I can't go along with someone puttin anything up there, but you're obviously used to ass play! Not my thing. You poser wannabe riders who spend so much time on this site should realize that it looks like you're trying really hard to be in the click of MotoX. It doesn't work that way!
dirtnapper
12/13/2012 5:58pm Edited Date/Time 12/13/2012 6:03pm
Ryan Rider
12/13/2012 6:37pm
Since Dirtnapper seems to be the exception to the rule, then this message is addressed to all the other knuckleheads on this thread. Kessie is my family!!!. I could not stand by passively and let you trash her. There seems to be a lot of women haters on here. My father taught me something when I was young. I would suggest that you consider this to be good advice.
Treat every woman, the way you would want a man to treat your mother, sister, or daughter!!! Even if you think she doesn't deserve it, ........... a man will at least have his honor and integrity, by following this simple rule. I feel sorry for the women in your life, if u cannot man-up without acting like a coward!!!
slipdog
12/13/2012 7:17pm

Hi Kessie!
scooter5002
12/13/2012 7:53pm
Ryan Rider wrote:
Since Dirtnapper seems to be the exception to the rule, then this message is addressed to all the other knuckleheads on this thread. Kessie is my...
Since Dirtnapper seems to be the exception to the rule, then this message is addressed to all the other knuckleheads on this thread. Kessie is my family!!!. I could not stand by passively and let you trash her. There seems to be a lot of women haters on here. My father taught me something when I was young. I would suggest that you consider this to be good advice.
Treat every woman, the way you would want a man to treat your mother, sister, or daughter!!! Even if you think she doesn't deserve it, ........... a man will at least have his honor and integrity, by following this simple rule. I feel sorry for the women in your life, if u cannot man-up without acting like a coward!!!
I have some advice for YOU. It's what I refer to as the Kessie 4 step program.
1. Re-read what YOU just posted.
2. Go get a dictionary (it's a really thick book thingy full of words and stuff that describe OTHER words. I was sure I needed to explain that) and turn to the page that has "irony" on it.
3. Look in the mirror.
4. Fuck off from here immediately afterward. Never to return. Problem solved for all parties involved.
Ryan Rider
12/13/2012 8:11pm
Scooterpie, you are clearly referring to a Thesaurus. That is an assanine mistake. I won't hold that against you though. You're obviously a few sandwiches short of a good picnic. Obviously in your last romantic encounter, You got T-Bagged too many times!!! Next time though, Fruitloop ............................................ Wiseman say, " DUCK!!! "
12/13/2012 9:43pm
AAAHhh. I love the dumbgeon.

I've seen the chick in this thread, and talked to her. She's beautiful, very nice, and generally interested in our sport. Not sure why all you knucklehead losers chose to rag on her. She never bothered any of you guys. If you don't like the way she looks, she's right, then stop lookin! Ride your damn bikes and leave her alone!

I have read all of this Riding Ryans Privates posts and something is not adding up here. Huh
mxracer816
Fantasy
2838th
12/14/2012 8:01am
I'm not sure how, but I think ddavis is linked to this somehow! Long lost twin sister or mother, some kinship for sure!
Barrett57
12/14/2012 8:23am
Ryan Rider wrote:
Since Dirtnapper seems to be the exception to the rule, then this message is addressed to all the other knuckleheads on this thread. Kessie is my...
I see that being incredibly witty and intelligent runs in the family.
Ryan Rider
12/14/2012 9:59am
Thank you 2 Stroke, but I hope that you were not involved in the assault on Kessie's character. I still can't believe that an adult man would have the petty nature, to harrass a woman he doesn't know. I simply can't understand the motives for that. Kessie defending herself is one thing; however a man from this site, randomly picking on a woman/ a stranger, is another thing altogether!!!
scooter5002
12/14/2012 10:01am
Ryan Rider wrote:
Scooterpie, you are clearly referring to a Thesaurus. That is an assanine mistake. I won't hold that against you though. You're obviously a few sandwiches short...
Scooterpie, you are clearly referring to a Thesaurus. That is an assanine mistake. I won't hold that against you though. You're obviously a few sandwiches short of a good picnic. Obviously in your last romantic encounter, You got T-Bagged too many times!!! Next time though, Fruitloop ............................................ Wiseman say, " DUCK!!! "
Not a friggin clue. Can't tell the difference between a dictionary and a thesaurus. Maybe look THAT up as well. It'll be on the pages starting with "t".
I've seen bags of human shit in truckstop parking lots, flattened by countless tires driving over them. Any ONE of those bags has more brains and perception than you. Congratulations.
Ryan Rider
12/14/2012 10:26am Edited Date/Time 12/14/2012 11:07am
Scooter- I have Scooter stains on my carpet sometimes from my small dog, ... reminds me of you.
I will use small words so that you can understand. In your post, with the number 1367 on it, you clearly state to go to the Dictionary page with the word irony on it. Rather than assuming that I didn't know the definition of the word Irony, you clearly referred to "describing other words" which is the purpose of a Thesaurus, not a Dictionary. You quite obviously said nothing about a " definition "! If a literal translation of this discussion does not help you, I'm afraid nothing can!
Go back to the sandbox little guy!
Ryan Rider
12/14/2012 10:47am Edited Date/Time 12/14/2012 11:06am
Scooter- I have Scooter stains on my carpet sometimes from my small dog, ... reminds me of you.
I will use small words so that you can understand. In your post, with the number 1367 on it, you clearly state to go to the Dictionary page with the word irony on it. Rather than assuming that I didn't know the definition of the word Irony, you clearly referred to "describing other words" which is the purpose of a Thesaurus, not a Dictionary. You obviously said nothing about a definition! If a literal translation of this discussion does not help you, I'm afraid nothing can!
peelout
12/14/2012 11:37am
Ryan Rider wrote:
Scooter- I have Scooter stains on my carpet sometimes from my small dog, ... reminds me of you. I will use small words so that you...
I will use small words so that you can understand. In your post, with the number 1367 on it, you clearly state to go to the Dictionary page with the word irony on it. Rather than assuming that I didn't know the definition of the word Irony, you clearly referred to "describing other words" which is the purpose of a Thesaurus, not a Dictionary. You quite obviously said nothing about a " definition "! If a literal translation of this discussion does not help you, I'm afraid nothing can!
bukkake ruined your carpet.

not dog-scoot-stains
Ryan Rider
12/14/2012 1:20pm
I'm sorry, genius, but bukkake is not a word. I don't speak gibberish! I didn't say my carpet was ruined, shit for brains. I said my dog tries to scoot on the carpet, whiich reminds me of the name scooter
slipdog
12/14/2012 1:33pm
Just so you know...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bukkake

And you might want to read this again...

"it's a really thick book thingy full of words and stuff that describe OTHER words".
scooter5002
12/14/2012 2:20pm Edited Date/Time 12/14/2012 2:20pm
Ya. If I was your dog and had to listen to your incessant shit I'd take a dump on your carpet too. That's how animals show their protest some times. Since they can't tell you to shut you're fuckin PIE HOLE.

Post a reply to: Hey, wheres Kessie??

The Latest