Wtb. Flo green kx 97/98 radiator shrouds

CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3719th
5/24/2016 9:57am
Why is there no bike build for this bike?
Peatz12
5/24/2016 1:04pm
CrGuy2T wrote:
Why is there no bike build for this bike?
It's been a long build and I didn't think it was to the standard of the builds that were on here.
Thanks for asking though

The Shop

CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3719th
5/24/2016 2:28pm Edited Date/Time 5/24/2016 2:29pm
Peatz12 wrote:
It's been a long build and I didn't think it was to the standard of the builds that were on here.
Thanks for asking though
Any build is to the standards here. That's a sweet bike you have going there. Let's see some pics! Someone sell this man some shrouds! Do they have to be acerbis or does it not matter?
Peatz12
5/25/2016 2:27am
CrGuy2T wrote:
Any build is to the standards here. That's a sweet bike you have going there. Let's see some pics! Someone sell this man some shrouds! Do...
Any build is to the standards here. That's a sweet bike you have going there. Let's see some pics! Someone sell this man some shrouds! Do they have to be acerbis or does it not matter?
Thanks mate I might try and put a bit of thread together. The front and rear guard are both acerbis so it would be great to find acerbis shrouds.
barkhard696
5/25/2016 3:32am Edited Date/Time 5/25/2016 3:32am
>The front and rear guard

?

Is "Guard" Australian for "Fender"? lol

Seriously, the color of the Flo Green Acerbis and UFO are the same. People mix and match them all the time, even a guy as uptight on his builds as Rob would do that
@lips395
5/25/2016 4:12am
>The front and rear guard ? Is "Guard" Australian for "Fender"? lol Seriously, the color of the Flo Green Acerbis and UFO are the same. People...

?

Seriously, the color of the Flo Green Acerbis and UFO are the same. People mix and match them all the time, even a guy as uptight on his builds as Rob would do that
Hahaha yeah mate we call "fenders" guards in Australia i suppose it's also like a cell phone we say a mobile phone
Any way Peatz12 please bang up a post on the build of your kx it looks bloody great you best be showin that thing off !
Peatz12
5/25/2016 5:25am Edited Date/Time 5/25/2016 5:32am
>The front and rear guard ? Is "Guard" Australian for "Fender"? lol Seriously, the color of the Flo Green Acerbis and UFO are the same. People...

?

@lips395 wrote:
Hahaha yeah mate we call "fenders" guards in Australia i suppose it's also like a cell phone we say a mobile phone Any way Peatz12 please...
Hahaha yeah mate we call "fenders" guards in Australia i suppose it's also like a cell phone we say a mobile phone
Any way Peatz12 please bang up a post on the build of your kx it looks bloody great you best be showin that thing off !
Haha yeah thanks @lips395 for clearing that up for me... I have started a post on my bike tonight so thanks heaps for the interest.. I have actually mismatched the front and rear so if anyone has flo green shrouds then let me know... Hopefully evomx24 has them in his shed..

Post a reply to: Wtb. Flo green kx 97/98 radiator shrouds

The Latest