Well, here's an odd one. Anyone have a decent MX bike they would trade for some nice pro drums/cymbals?

5/23/2015 1:46pm
I am located in NC. Former professional drummer. I have a nice set of Gretsch drums (Bonham sizes) with a brand new Ddrum snare drum. Also have some Zildjian Armand retro hihats (they were over 400.00) and some Paiste PST 5 cymbals and a Sabian cymbal. Stuff is nice but isn't 5 grand kinda nice. Worth around 2 grand. Then again I have some super high end pedals could include but they were over $1000 (Sonors) and also have some of the best electronic drums ever made. So there are options. But would make value go way up if pedals and electronics are involved.

Too many drums, not enough bikes. Actually looking this bike for a buddy of mine to ride but hey, I can never have too many as well. So if anyone is near or in NC and would be interested in some drums/cymbals/etc and have a good MX bike, hit me up. I prefer KTMs but honestly it doesn't matter what brand. Even into Euro brands. But doesn't matter. But prefer a good MX bike. As long as it is either a 125cc two stroke, 250 cc two stroke, 300 cc two stroke or a 250cc, 350cc or 450cc four stroke. SX, XC, XCW, RM, RMZ, KX, YZ WR TE CR, CRF. Open to anything but MUST run perfectly and look pretty decent. I am not very mechanical so need it to run great. Open to any year but my stuff is around 2000 worth so thinking somewhere around the 2006 and up but really doesn't matter what year as long as value is equal.

PM me and I can even send you the link to one of my music videos.

Thanks boyz!
|

Post a reply to: Well, here's an odd one. Anyone have a decent MX bike they would trade for some nice pro drums/cymbals?

The Latest