NEW 2001 Honda CR500R $4000

nine1seven
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 2:37am
I am selling a BRAND NEW 2001 CR500R. This is the last year Honda Made the CR500R.

It was bought as a carry over new in 2002 and it has never been ridden other than once up and down the street at the dealership and once a year or so I would start it up for a couple of minutes to keep it fresh. The gas was always drained and it was put on a stand in storage.

It is in perfect shape and I have a clear title and the original manual as well.

This is seriously a BRAND NEW bike and a rare opportunity. I can't imagine there are many brand new bikes from ten years ago out there, especially a classic like the CR500.

I have many extras that I am selling separately. All the following are brand new in original packaging: an FMF platinum gnarly pipe, FMF Silencer (installed), Moose Racing Skid plate, Works Connection frame guards, Cool Heads Cylinder head, Madman Racing Wide Ratio Transmission Kit, Extra Reproduction Plastic, Boyesen Rad Valve, IMF wide Pegs, 39.5mm PWK carburetor by Carb Parts Warehouse who supplies carbs to for the Service Honda CR's.

I am firm on getting $4000 for this brand new CR, but I will sell the other parts for significantly less than they cost new. I will work with buyer on crating and delivering the bike for shipping. Feel free to contact me for more info, pictures, or to check it out in person. Serious inquiries only. Thanks for looking.

Email: flesche917@gmail.com
Phone: 218-791-5498
Photobucket
|
MaxPower
9/12/2011 4:21am
Unless I was in a coma , a bike like that would not last 10 years around here looking that good. Id even scratch it just being stored in the garage with lawn chairs
Moto Mofo
9/13/2011 6:31pm
Oh wow... I've been trying to find a clean, later model 500. Words can not describe how badly I wish I could own this thing.It's just a little out of my price range at the moment, unfortunately. Or else I'd be on my way to Magnolia immediately! Ha

Good luck with your sale! Someone is going to be a happy buyer.
nine1seven
9/21/2011 8:37am
How much for the 39.5 PWK?
I can't find the invoice to figure what it's worth. I'm thinking around $200. Send me a Msg with your email and I'll send you some pics. It came pre-jetted but includes extra jets. I bought it because it's supposed to make starting easier besides a performance gain.

I sold the bike this weekend along with the FMF pipe, Frame Guards, and Skid Plate. I still have New in Package: extra UFO plastic (Rear Fender, Shrouds, Number Plates), Boyesen RAD Valve, MadMan Racing Wide Ratio Transmission Kit, Pro Design Cool Head with two compression inserts, IMF Footpegs, and Works Replica "Honda Racing" aluminum Clutch and Ignition Covers.

If anyone is interested let me know.

Post a reply to: NEW 2001 Honda CR500R $4000

The Latest