Low Hour 2007 CR 250 For Sale

Rider_122
Edited Date/Time 7/2/2016 12:56pm
2007 CR 250 in excellent condition, got this bike in a trade and decided to part ways with it to fund a different build.

The shrouds are original and I also have the original seat cover too, I threw new plastic on everywhere else.

This is a low hour CR which is mostly stock with a couple aftermarket parts:
New Pro Circuit works pipe
Pro circuit r304 silencer
Vforce 3 reeds
Keihin Air striker carb
ASV levers
Pro taper sprocket
Blue radiator hoses
IMS pegs
Works connection radiator braces

Tires are in great shape, only 1-2 rides, Uni air filter is cleaned and oiled ready to go. CA title in hand.

Looking for $4,000 now

Would prefer to sell locally but I am willing to ship it

Please text only (909) 294-7670

|
WileCyot
7/2/2016 6:43am
Sorry but that's not low hour. When the plastics have worn into the frame, it's not low hour.

jaredtebo17
Fantasy
2008th
7/2/2016 7:27am
Rider_122 wrote:
2007 CR 250 in excellent condition, got this bike in a trade and decided to part ways with it to fund a different build. The shrouds...
2007 CR 250 in excellent condition, got this bike in a trade and decided to part ways with it to fund a different build.

The shrouds are original and I also have the original seat cover too, I threw new plastic on everywhere else.

Vforce 3 reeds
Keihin Air striker carb
ASV levers
Pro taper sprocket
Blue radiator hoses
IMS pegs

Tires are in great shape, only 1-2 rides, Uni air filter is cleaned and oiled ready to go. CA title in hand.

Looking for $4,000 now

You've never had this bike then. I've had brand new Hondas, and that just happens. I have 2002 CR250 I got that was low hour. Had stock tires, stock chain and sprockets, and had those exact wear marks.

This bike looks super clean and a great bike to get and ride.
Rider_122
7/2/2016 7:35am
WileCoyt man you are an ass hat, every time I post something on here you always have something stupid to say or some low offer.

Jared is correct, thanks for the back up, those wear marks start to come in at just a few hours of riding
WileCyot
7/2/2016 11:43am
Rider_122 wrote:
2007 CR 250 in excellent condition, got this bike in a trade and decided to part ways with it to fund a different build. The shrouds...

Vforce 3 reeds
Keihin Air striker carb
ASV levers
Pro taper sprocket
Blue radiator hoses
IMS pegs

Looking for $4,000 now

Sure they are. I offer what things are worth, not what people dream they're worth. This is a $2500 bike.

The Shop

jaredtebo17
Fantasy
2008th
7/2/2016 12:26pm
Rider_122 wrote:

Vforce 3 reeds
Keihin Air striker carb
ASV levers
Pro taper sprocket
Blue radiator hoses
IMS pegs

Looking for $4,000 now

WileCyot wrote:
Sure they are. I offer what things are worth, not what people dream they're worth. This is a $2500 bike.
Who cares what you think it is worth. Things are only worth what people buy them for. I HATE people that can't mind their own business. Your clearly not wanting to buy this bike, why don't you just grow up, act like a decent human being and go look at something different. If he askes $10K for this bike, it doesn't effect you in any way shape or form, who the heck cares. It is HIS bike, he can ask what he wants.
WileCyot
7/2/2016 12:34pm
Rider_122 wrote:

Vforce 3 reeds
Keihin Air striker carb
ASV levers
Pro taper sprocket
Blue radiator hoses
IMS pegs

Looking for $4,000 now

WileCyot wrote:
Who cares what you think it is worth. Things are only worth what people buy them for. I HATE people that can't mind their own business...
Who cares what you think it is worth. Things are only worth what people buy them for. I HATE people that can't mind their own business. Your clearly not wanting to buy this bike, why don't you just grow up, act like a decent human being and go look at something different. If he askes $10K for this bike, it doesn't effect you in any way shape or form, who the heck cares. It is HIS bike, he can ask what he wants.
Because there are people in this world who don't know any better regarding the wear indicators. I'd rather say something and save someone the headache vs seeing them get ripped off. The frames do not wear that fast but good try.
Rider_122
7/2/2016 12:43pm Edited Date/Time 7/2/2016 12:55pm
WileCyot wrote:
Because there are people in this world who don't know any better regarding the wear indicators. I'd rather say something and save someone the headache vs...
Because there are people in this world who don't know any better regarding the wear indicators. I'd rather say something and save someone the headache vs seeing them get ripped off. The frames do not wear that fast but good try.
Whatever you say dude, you defiantly know what you're talking about. Move on with your life

And by the way what number amount do you believe it has to have to qualify for low hours....take in mind a 10 year old bike???
7/2/2016 1:27pm Edited Date/Time 7/2/2016 1:30pm
WileCyot wrote:
Who cares what you think it is worth. Things are only worth what people buy them for. I HATE people that can't mind their own business...
WileCyot wrote:
Because there are people in this world who don't know any better regarding the wear indicators. I'd rather say something and save someone the headache vs...
If you can't use deductive reasoning to see that he has a '16 KX450F and another Honda right next to it, then perhaps maybe, just maybe, YOU have no idea what the hell you are talking about and this was his 3RD bike to ride with?

Last of all. YOU don't understand the market for mid-2000's 2 strokes out here in CA. It is simply stupid. OP has the cleanest CR I've seen for sale in a while and you have your delusional fantasies of it being a $2500 bike because YOU live in an area with a lower cost of living.
WileCyot
7/2/2016 1:37pm
WileCyot wrote:
If you can't use deductive reasoning to see that he has a '16 KX450F and another Honda right next to it, then perhaps maybe, just maybe...
If you can't use deductive reasoning to see that he has a '16 KX450F and another Honda right next to it, then perhaps maybe, just maybe, YOU have no idea what the hell you are talking about and this was his 3RD bike to ride with?

Last of all. YOU don't understand the market for mid-2000's 2 strokes out here in CA. It is simply stupid. OP has the cleanest CR I've seen for sale in a while and you have your delusional fantasies of it being a $2500 bike because YOU live in an area with a lower cost of living.
A new clutch cover is 94 bucks on motosport. Not difficult at all to hide that wear. I have 17 bikes in my garage of which I ride 2. The other 15 are flip bikes. To say I'm not knowledgeable about the wear indicators of a bike is just foolish. I know all the tricks when it comes to making a bike appear to be "low hour". Saying a bike is low hour is beyond ambiguous anyway because, to some, low hour could mean under 5 while to others it could be under 40. It's not quantitative.
Rider_122
7/2/2016 1:54pm
WileCyot wrote:
A new clutch cover is 94 bucks on motosport. Not difficult at all to hide that wear. I have 17 bikes in my garage of which...
A new clutch cover is 94 bucks on motosport. Not difficult at all to hide that wear. I have 17 bikes in my garage of which I ride 2. The other 15 are flip bikes. To say I'm not knowledgeable about the wear indicators of a bike is just foolish. I know all the tricks when it comes to making a bike appear to be "low hour". Saying a bike is low hour is beyond ambiguous anyway because, to some, low hour could mean under 5 while to others it could be under 40. It's not quantitative.
Well if you flip bikes, Ill take all the 2005-2007 CR 250s in this condition for $2500 each.

Low hours would be probably 0-5 hours per year x 10 years 00-50 hours
jason486
Fantasy
1542nd
7/2/2016 3:51pm
would be different if you had a buddy interested in the bike posted for sale giving your opinion probably wouldn't seem so bad but the way you come off on this guys post makes you look like an ass just move on
CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3711th
7/6/2016 8:21am Edited Date/Time 7/6/2016 8:29am
WileCyot wrote:
Your in Texas as am I. Show me one 05-07 cr 250 as clean as this one for 2500. I'll buy everyone of them from you. He's right you are a low baller. I have not seen one 05-07 in Texas for 2500 let alone one this clean. I just don't understand why people with no intentions of buying put their BS .02. Atleast he was honest enough to post the pictures.
WileCyot
7/6/2016 8:31am
The comments are funny. She looks 12 so would not bang. The bike is clean, no doubt, but you can pick up a 2012 YZ250 for that. Hell, I've sold so many of these 05-07s in the last 2 years for 2800-3000 it isn't even funny. If someone buys it for 4500 then it's worth 4500. I wouldn't expect people to be knocking your door down for that price. I work in volume and move a lot vs squatting on "rare" or nostalgic shit. Make 500 off a bike every week vs making 2000 and sitting on it for 3 months. Time value of money boys.
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
7/6/2016 8:37am
WileCyot wrote:
The comments are funny. She looks 12 so would not bang. The bike is clean, no doubt, but you can pick up a 2012 YZ250 for...
The comments are funny. She looks 12 so would not bang. The bike is clean, no doubt, but you can pick up a 2012 YZ250 for that. Hell, I've sold so many of these 05-07s in the last 2 years for 2800-3000 it isn't even funny. If someone buys it for 4500 then it's worth 4500. I wouldn't expect people to be knocking your door down for that price. I work in volume and move a lot vs squatting on "rare" or nostalgic shit. Make 500 off a bike every week vs making 2000 and sitting on it for 3 months. Time value of money boys.
So you showed up to just bash his price or give him free lessons on being a salesman? If someone wants a clean CR they will probably make this guy an offer, if they want a 2012 YZ then they'll go make an offer on one of those. I'll take one of your 05-07 CRs for $2500 as well, that is at least 3 sales you have, congrats.
CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3711th
7/6/2016 8:42am
Rider_122 wrote:

Vforce 3 reeds
Keihin Air striker carb
ASV levers
Pro taper sprocket
Blue radiator hoses
IMS pegs

Looking for $4,000 now

It's non of your business if he only wants to make $500.00 or $10,000. Maybe he got so much money he doesn't know what to do with the stacks and doesn't need to nickel and dime. Maybe some one doesn't want a 2012 yz 250.
WileCyot
7/6/2016 8:49am
CrGuy2T wrote:
It's non of your business if he only wants to make $500.00 or $10,000. Maybe he got so much money he doesn't know what to do...
It's non of your business if he only wants to make $500.00 or $10,000. Maybe he got so much money he doesn't know what to do with the stacks and doesn't need to nickel and dime. Maybe some one doesn't want a 2012 yz 250.
And maybe you're retarded as evident by your lack of written communication skills.
Rider_122
7/6/2016 8:58am
WileCyot wrote:
And maybe you're retarded as evident by your lack of written communication skills.
Can you just do us all a favor and click stop notifications in the bottom right and leave this thread alone, thanksssss
WileCyot
7/6/2016 9:01am
WileCyot wrote:
Rider_122 wrote:
Can you just do us all a favor and click stop notifications in the bottom right and leave this thread alone, thanksssss
Hell, they keep responding and coming back for more. Why are you all so mad?
mjr119
7/6/2016 9:46am
Wilecyot sounds like a college kid with no job using his financial aid to try to flip bikes for weed money. Ha.
WileCyot
7/6/2016 9:51am
Rider_122 wrote:

Vforce 3 reeds
Keihin Air striker carb
ASV levers
Pro taper sprocket
Blue radiator hoses
IMS pegs

Looking for $4,000 now

Mechanical Engineer
Full time salaried
Tracktor
7/6/2016 11:22am
WileCyot wrote:
Rider_122 wrote:
WileCyot wrote:
Hell, they keep responding and coming back for more. Why are you all so mad?
From an uninterested bystander you are coming across like a Grade A douchebag. If that's your intention great work, Sparky!.........BTW, I have seen wear marks like that from plastics in under 10 hours easy..............
WVUpetro2013
7/6/2016 12:50pm Edited Date/Time 7/6/2016 12:53pm
Rider_122 wrote:

Vforce 3 reeds
Keihin Air striker carb
ASV levers
Pro taper sprocket
Blue radiator hoses
IMS pegs

Looking for $4,000 now

WileCyot wrote:
Mechanical Engineer
Full time salaried
For being an engineer, you are acting completely unprofessional. The value of the bike is determined by only the seller and buyer. From growing up at an auto dealership I'll quote what my dad frequently said to folks who would try to talk him down 'if you can get a better deal elsewhere then you should probably go buy it there, otherwise the price is on the window'.

Edit: I forgot to mention I have been following this post because it is a great looking bike, and I have been getting tempted to get a later model cr. With a another little one on the way, now is not the time. Good luck!
mattman631
7/7/2016 1:20pm

This is my 07 RM250 that I rebuilt from the ground up and its not as clean as that CR. Turned down an offer for 4k a while back.

I would pay 4500 for that bike if I wanted a clean CR250. Point being if someone is looking for that bike they would jump all over it for that price.
xr70
7/7/2016 3:06pm
I would take the 4K for the Zuk and run! Honestly $4500 for the CR250 is little to much, bike is probably worth $3200 on good day.But some people like to pay lots of money for stuff,not me to. I did see the bike in person , look ok maybe 40-50 hours on it.Botom line is that he can ask whatever he wants for it, if he will get it, well that is a other story.

7/10/2016 10:02pm
xr70 wrote:
I would take the 4K for the Zuk and run! Honestly $4500 for the CR250 is little to much, bike is probably worth $3200 on good...
I would take the 4K for the Zuk and run! Honestly $4500 for the CR250 is little to much, bike is probably worth $3200 on good day.But some people like to pay lots of money for stuff,not me to. I did see the bike in person , look ok maybe 40-50 hours on it.Botom line is that he can ask whatever he wants for it, if he will get it, well that is a other story.

Its all relative to location. Good luck with your sale,the right buyer will come around eventually.
Kidkawie
7/13/2016 11:20am
It's always a debate when a low/no hour old smoker pops up for sale. There's a "collectors price", which is usually high. And a "rider price" which you need to take in account that if you pay $4k for this bike and ride it, it will be worth $2k in no time. No one wants to take that hit.

Too old to ride, too new to park in the living room.
Roosting33
7/27/2016 6:41pm
The bike is definitely sweet and to be honest if the price was 2500 I would be ready to move on it myself. I am a Honda man always have been and since I have moved on to the 4 strokes, I miss my 2 strokes. Don't get me wrong 4 stroke power is insane. Its just wanting to have a 2 stroke to enjoy while you are still able to get the CR's. I know that is another reason why folks are jacking up the prices so high is because Honda is no longer producing the 2 strokes. If your willing to pay 4500 for an older CR then good on you. You have enough money to be foolish. However you can buy a brand new 2 stroke for a couple grand more. Good luck on the sale!!!

Post a reply to: Low Hour 2007 CR 250 For Sale

The Latest